Bikes at the house.

53 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Agree.

Over time the style just became associated with Harleys and some clubs, don't think its a thought out thing.

Sonny Barger the founder of the Hells Angels said he wished they'd moved onto Japanese bikes, imagine that, a sports bike and a trooper helmet 😆

It became more insidious over time, the German style helmet was originally used by a member of the Harley racing team who used it on the track after he brought it back from the Great War where he served. 

MC’s started after WWII and only really took off after Vietnam, with the disaffected young Americans returning only to be ostracised by their own generation. The clubs were not racially mixed and many were populated by white supremacists, SS tattoos, Iron Cross memorabilia including back lights etc. and the German style helmet made a comeback. I can’t tell you how many MC members I have known over the years that have had the ink, some not knowing what it meant but most knowing exactly what it represents.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

It became more insidious over time, the German style helmet was originally used by a member of the Harley racing team who used it on the track after he brought it back from the Great War where he served. 

MC’s started after WWII and only really took off after Vietnam, with the disaffected young Americans returning only to be ostracised by their own generation. The clubs were not racially mixed and many were populated by white supremacists, SS tattoos, Iron Cross memorabilia including back lights etc. and the German style helmet made a comeback. I can’t tell you how many MC members I have known over the years that have had the ink, some not knowing what it meant but most knowing exactly what it represents.

Wouldn't have happened if they'd bought themselves a nice Honda!

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Wouldn't have happened if they'd bought themselves a nice Honda!

No, they would have been too busy bumming each other.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Are we talking about anal sex here? 

Yes......Buck is something of an expert in this area!

He'll answer any questions you may have!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm un familiar with the the term bumming.... Are we talking about anal sex here? 

Marcel, apparently, in the UK Honda riders have anal sex with each other.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes......Buck is something of an expert in this area!

He'll answer any questions you may have!

There's no way in hell I'm sticking my dick in a shit hole... That's just fucken nasty.... Oh just wait I think I just got a pm from buck.... 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Buckster said:

I read about some of that stuff. I think maybe  in Hunter s Thompson book?
Which Sonny Barger didn’t like for various reasons that appear justified.

As for the white supremacy stuff they can stick that knuckle dragging shiite where the sun don’t shine.

I hope they’ve moved on.  

• Like 1