It’s a special day

Buckster

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm glad it kinda happened.... Cause we'd be riding on the wrong side of the road like total idiots... 

you are still a total idiot.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Coming from the guy who has a grill strap to the back of his bike.. 

have you found that loose screw yet?

Animation Tighten GIF by Reuben Armstrong

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Well that went well.... another loon on the loose with a high powered rifle

They need more guns, that will fix it.

• Sad 1

You morons look at yourselves in the mirror the West is dead, Asia is on the rise China owns y;all already. Do the math. The smart money is on going Ex Pat and getting =far away from who the Amish lovenly call the "English" lol

These people here are preaching you can be any sex you want just dont cho0se hetero male or omg! Misogyny! Transphobia! You all are beating down normal people and elevating lunatics and telling them they are normal.

Then you are amazed when one of your trained monkeys gets lose and gets a gun. Right, solution, i give up mine acording to you ijits no you drop dead i;ll write the report butt fear not, i;ll Have a doughnut and coffe to stain the paper with.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

You morons look at yourselves in the mirror the West is dead, Asia is on the rise China owns y;all already. Do the math. The smart money is on going Ex Pat and getting =far away from who the Amish lovenly call the "English" lol

These people here are preaching you can be any sex you want just dont cho0se hetero male or omg! Misogyny! Transphobia! You all are beating down normal people and elevating lunatics and telling them they are normal.

Then you are amazed when one of your trained monkeys gets lose and gets a gun. Right, solution, i give up mine acording to you ijits no you drop dead i;ll write the report butt fear not, i;ll Have a doughnut and coffe to stain the paper with.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 3