Open letter to FaceButt.

Tym

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Marie's posted a huge monologue on the tragedy!

Cut and paste please, if i log in they hit me with more punative administrative actions. :littleguy:

53 minutes ago, Tym said:

Cut and paste please, if i log in they hit me with more punative administrative actions. :littleguy:

"I was looking for something particular, and saw this--your post and your reply! It won't be the same of course! I basically was on Facebook to see my grandchildren and friends from Church and Childhood, and some Family! I enjoyed looking at Tyms videos and what he had to say! He and I and of course you think alike regarding just about everything! As I said I will miss his post and yours TOO, ALONG WITH ALL MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS! It is not a small thing that Facebook and other Social Media are doing!

In my opinion they have become Anti- American because they are giving in to pressure from the left and this does not represent fairness! The whole Country is scrabbling to give in to them for Money's sake and that is going to turn on them in the end! They should represent all people and stop taking sides in the war of politics I will get in touch with Tym as soon as I can friend!

I am serious about protesting Facebook for the reasons I mentioned! I have loved being on it for reasons I mentioned, but it is extremely important to stand up to power hungry people right now, if at all possible, and not give in to them, because they need to be fair to everyone period. It might seem right to take sides and give in to people who blackmail you for peace sake, however, peace will be short lived until something else comes up and they want more and more to keep the peace!

We all know once you give in to demands, you have to keep giving in! In other words it may seem right to Facebook and Twitter now to ban certain people, but as time goes on they will have to continue to give in to political figures until they lose all fairness in representing ALL PEOPLE ON THEIR WEBSITES! Love you and will miss your post and you".

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pedro said:

erika hk GIF by Hell's Kitchen Italia

Its a private website it can do what they like, thats what Leftists tell me, like making a point about private property rights bothers me, they are right, they can do what they like. Just one problem.

My local govt uses facebutt, every department has a wall, why? Its a private website that discriminates, turns out its against the law for my local govt to use a website that discriminates.

Turns out its against the law to use my taxmoney like this StateSide.

They just dont know it yet.

😃

• Haha 1