Iberian meet?

Pedro

5 hours ago, MooN said:

not convinced I like the phraseology of that, given what the murricains thnik "hooking up" involves ?  but I could be a waypoint on the way south for anyone foolish enough to want to ride down from the uk...

interesting project, see how it evolves

Oi cunt! I’m not a septic.

• Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

I'm sure, I mean they're basically a VW nowadays but you know that for blokes of a certain age 'Skoda' is just a precuser to taking the piss :wank4az:

I had the top of the range motor......think it was 180bhp. It could bloody motor.

As the topic creator and idea giver, I think it's fair to say I'm not against a two or three night stay, but I'm sleeping in a hotel room regardless of weather season.

I say this with warranted alarm, since I've been presented with pictures and video evidence of what you brits consider a "rally" and I do not wish to partake in winter sleeping in a muddy field with no access to toilets or complimentary breakfast, nor summer sleeping in a hot tent with no AC in the Andaluz summer.

Adventuremotorcycles.net first meet must be a class act in which I drunkly stumble to my slumber in comfort. ? 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm sure, I mean they're basically a VW nowadays but you know that for blokes of a certain age 'Skoda' is just a precuser to taking the piss :wank4az:

you know the difference between a skoda and a sheep...? :thud::rofl:

12 minutes ago, MooN said:

you know the difference between a skoda and a sheep...? :thud::rofl:

The Skoda is fucked before it gets to the Welshman?

• Haha 2