Nothing Changed!

XTreme

17 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

This year started off very different without a dog in the house.  Which is is both an ending and a beginning for my world as I know it.

2022 is going to be so different that I am still having a hard time putting it into words.  

I'll share once the time comes...but I am VERY EXCITED about 2022 :littleguy:

Happy Full House GIF

you should get another dog , you can still go travelling....

image.png.68317195406f65610f3dc43e7d58a9e7.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you should get another dog , you can still go travelling....

image.png.68317195406f65610f3dc43e7d58a9e7.png

This is true, but not having the extra responsibility right now opens up some more extreme travelling options, there will be another time for a dog I'm sure......🙂 

• Like 6

On 04/01/2022 at 12:38, XTreme said:

Well not for me anyway......it may be a new year, but it's just the same old shit as far as I can see!

It's still keep working and keep paying bills!

I've got nothing new or different planned......what about you lot?

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Dunno why thats made me a bit sad. You sound like something new is in order. Is possible to get someone to care for your animals and find a place with good wifi for a weekend away to have a look at something you’ve always fancied seeing? Or even just to ride your bike somewhere different. Or maybe thats not your sort of thing. 

Mind you when Rich and Six turn up and I arrive under the guise of having a cuppa n blow six away with a bazooka (sorry six I promised) you’ll wish you’d stuck with the same old shit 😂 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dunno why thats made me a bit sad. You sound like something new is in order. Is possible to get someone to care for your animals and find a place with good wifi for a weekend away to have a look at something you’ve always fancied seeing? Or even just to ride your bike somewhere different. Or maybe thats not your sort of thing. 

Mind you when Rich and Six turn up and I arrive under the guise of having a cuppa n blow six away with a bazooka (sorry six I promised) you’ll wish you’d stuck with the same old shit 😂 

So you're going to join our merry gang of misfits?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ill definitely come over for a cup o tea or two but I wont be riding over from Blighty cos I already got a bike and a comfy bed there! 

Where are you based in relation to the posh Welsh git?

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

We can all do with a change from time to time Caroline.......in our case all we really want to do is see our grandchildren at last. The eldest one is four this year!

But the combination of their mother being batshit crazy, the wife's osteoarthritis and being unable to travel any distance, then Covid coming along on top of all that has meant it's never happened.

And obviously I have a lot of work commitments, along with personal commitments due to the wife's limited mobility as well.

I can't go off anywhere on the bike because the wife's condition dictates that I need to be on hand all the time. Because I'm 8 years older than her she always thought she'd be the one eventually caring for me in our dotage......but it didn't turn out that way.

We're fine where we live in terms of the area and the house etc, but there's other things we want to do as well......but we can't.

If we wanted to move to NL to be near our son there (there's no way we'd live in Poland).......well we can't do that either!

So it gets frustrating because these are all things we can't control. But we keep going!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

On the himalayan Season 2 What GIF by BBC Three

Not to mention the inevitable gravel trap training so could well be a days travel each way there so you might just need your tent 😉 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

twat

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

We can all do with a change from time to time Caroline.......in our case all we really want to do is see our grandchildren at last. The eldest one is four this year!

But the combination of their mother being batshit crazy, the wife's osteoarthritis and being unable to travel any distance, then Covid coming along on top of all that has meant it's never happened.

And obviously I have a lot of work commitments, along with personal commitments due to the wife's limited mobility as well.

I can't go off anywhere on the bike because the wife's condition dictates that I need to be on hand all the time. Because I'm 8 years older than her she always thought she'd be the one eventually caring for me in our dotage......but it didn't turn out that way.

We're fine where we live in terms of the area and the house etc, but there's other things we want to do as well......but we can't.

If we wanted to move to NL to be near our son there (there's no way we'd live in Poland).......well we can't do that either!

So it gets frustrating because these are all things we can't control. But we keep going!

Liven yourself up you twat.......

cocaine and brasses 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I was more thinking you and your wife go some where with decent broadband and hire a scoot or summink but I can see you have a lot of factors to manage to make that happen that makes you wonder if its really worth the bother 😞 

Circumstances cutting you off from your family is pretty rough. 

I can only think that six is onto something, hows about taking up drugs and prozzies? You’ve never done any drugs, they might suit you. Bet youd make a cracking pimp, the IT booking system would be awesome and the girls would love you.

200.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I dont want to its a favour for a fan of yours. I can go for soft pellets if that makes it easier 

Party Confetti GIF by BHVA Ltd

soft pellets ..... bit gay, i'll have the Bazooka thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I dont want to its a favour for a fan of yours

That guy who got banned with Six........and then didn't get reinstated when Six did?

What's the story behind that @Six30?

peter sellers film GIF

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That guy who got banned with Six........and then didn't get reinstated when Six did?

What's the story behind that @Six30?

peter sellers film GIF

I would like to know too! :littleguy:

• Like 1