Stupid life stories, share the shame!

Tym

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was working in Essex in 2011ish and got woken by the hotel fire alarm in the early hours. Got out of bed still pissed to see what was going on and found myself in the corridor outside my room with a locked door and bollock naked while the hotel was being evacuated the drunken twat i shared a room with didn't wake up for the fire alarm or my frantic shouting and banging on the door for what seamed like forever.

A couple of weeks later same room on my own this time got up for a piss  in the early hours and again found myself in the corridor outside my room with a locked door and bollock naked again. this time i had to take the lift to the reception to get another key i'd like to think the girl at reception was laughing at my predicament not my winky ?

No big deal going round without your underpants Fred!

@Renegade has gone round without his teeth for 40 fucking years! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Attending a Tanker Safety Course at Warsash some time ago I stayed in a hotel in Cattesfield. This shared a carpark with a pub which was run by an old friend of mine. Long story short, I was woken up in the morning by the manager knocking on the door to ask whether I'd been disturbed during the night. I asked why, and he said that someone had walked into some terrified bloke's room, bollock naked, pissed in his bog, and walked out again. Going into my en suite I found my bath full of puke and a vague memory began to coalesce. I never stayed there again!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Specs said:

Attending a Tanker Safety Course at Warsash some time ago I stayed in a hotel in Cattesfield. This shared a carpark with a pub which was run by an old friend of mine. Long story short, I was woken up in the morning by the manager knocking on the door to ask whether I'd been disturbed during the night. I asked why, and he said that someone had walked into some terrified bloke's room, bollock naked, pissed in his bog, and walked out again. Going into my en suite I found my bath full of puke and a vague memory began to coalesce. I never stayed there again!

Yeh.......but at least you had teeth Alan! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I reported a 100 loose sheep outside my father in laws house at 2am. Their bleating woke me up and look out of the window. I was worried they would go down the steps to the A40 which is in  a cutting next to the road his house was in. No mobile phones and he didn't have a house phone. I waded through through the mob of stupid sheepy things, down to the phone box at the top of the lane and rang the Welsh Police ( Heddlu?). I walked back down the dead end lane (see GSV link) and there was not a single sheep to be seen. I walked down the steps to the A40, not a sign of the little fuckers. As I came back up into the lane the police car pulled up and I had to break the news I had lost them

https://goo.gl/maps/GcLzgjATSbm3A4xh9

I thought I was going to be arrested for wasting police time and given a beating with a rubber hose. Turned out they had all somehow wedged into one of the tiny back gardens!!! They were all gone by the time I woke up!

Just now, yen_powell said:

I reported a 100 loose sheep outside my father in laws house at 2am. Their bleating woke me up and look out of the window. I was worried they would go down the steps to the A40 which is in  a cutting next to the road his house was in. No mobile phones and he didn't have a house phone. I waded through through the mob of stupid sheepy things, down to the phone box at the top of the lane and rang the Welsh Police ( Heddlu?). I walked back down the dead end lane (see GSV link) and there was not a single sheep to be seen. I walked down the steps to the A40, not a sign of the little fuckers. As I came back up into the lane the police car pulled up and I had to break the news I had lost them

https://goo.gl/maps/GcLzgjATSbm3A4xh9

I thought I was going to be arrested for wasting police time and given a beating with a rubber hose. Turned out they had all somehow wedged into one of the tiny back gardens!!! They were all gone by the time I woke up!

You :twat: Yen! :classic_laugh:

A bloke in Bangor caught me pissing on his wall in Bangor during the National Eisteddfod week in 1971. I apologised profusely stating that I wouldn't have pissed on it had I realised that it was his wall. He seemed placated, and bemused. No cops fortunately. Might have been a bit underaged at the time. ?

6 minutes ago, Specs said:

A bloke in Bangor caught me pissing on his wall in Bangor during the National Eisteddfod week in 1971. I apologised profusely stating that I wouldn't have pissed on it had I realised that it was his wall. He seemed placated, and bemused. No cops fortunately. Might have been a bit underaged at the time. ?

I don't think there's an age limit on pissing Alan! 

• Haha 1