The Boxing Thread!

XTreme

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Benn all the way, dont rate eubank

Neither of them are as good as their fathers.

I'd go for Eubank, he's just so much bigger than Benn.......and he's fought at a much higher level.

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Neither of them are as good as their fathers.

I'd go for Eubank, he's just so much bigger than Benn.......and he's fought at a much higher level.

lets have a bet , if Benn wins you cant post that flange pic any more , if Eubank wins i'll call off the midget dago bummers ...deal.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

lets have a bet , if Benn wins you cant post that flange pic any more , if Eubank wins i'll call off the midget dago bummers ...deal.

It's a bet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/08/2022 at 17:14, Six30 said:

How did this turn out? Did we win?

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Usyk looks like a murdering Victorian circus freak, know idea what they’re like as boxers but on death stares my money would be on circus man, he has the nutter edge 😂

Oh yeh......he's like a calculating serial killer, 

Who then turns crazy.....

Since I could remember (last Tuesday 😉) boxing was my favourite spectator sport (closely followed by wresting) then I had babies and watching two grown men smash the shit out of each other became abhorrent - they were all someone’s baby once 😔 A twenty year hiatus occurred and now suddenly I’m really looking forward to this fight 😂

Brilliant to see the fast thinking wideboy cockney promoter is still out there plugging a fight with the integrity of someone who loves lining their pockets 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Since I could remember (last Tuesday 😉) boxing was my favourite spectator sport (closely followed by wresting) then I had babies and watching two grown men smash the shit out of each other became abhorrent - they were all someone’s baby once 😔 A twenty year hiatus occurred and now suddenly I’m really looking forward to this fight 😂

Brilliant to see the fast thinking wideboy cockney promoter is still out there plugging a fight with the integrity of someone who loves lining their pockets 😂

Usyk has been fighting in the Ukraine War since hostilities started......and then he went back into training for this fight.

Once it's over he'll go back to Ukraine and resume his duties in the war. He's a real fighting man!

I think he'll get a very positive reception from the crowd tomorrow!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Usyk has been fighting in the Ukraine War since hostilities started......and then he went back into training for this fight.

Once it's over he'll go back to Ukraine and resume his duties in the war. He's a real fighting man!

I think he'll get a very positive reception from the crowd tomorrow!

its just that stupid haircut, he looks like he's walked past a carpet shop and someone threw an off cut out the window and it landed on him.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its just that stupid haircut, he looks like he's walked past a carpet shop and someone threw an off cut out the window and it landed on him.

But that's just how crazy he is......he always does daft shit like that!

Thats someone who’s doesnt give a fuck or doesnt know how to. Either way those loons are always interesting. 

This is going to sound so dumb but I dont know of the man at all other than what Ive seen here… he’s Ukrainian then? 😬 running for cover 😆

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats someone who’s doesnt give a fuck or doesnt know how to. Either way those loons are always interesting. 

This is going to sound so dumb but I dont know of the man at all other than what Ive seen here… he’s Ukrainian then? 😬 running for cover 😆

Yes.....he's Ukrainian!

World amateur champion, Olympic Gold medalist, unified cruiserweight champion, unified heavyweight champion. 

Undefeated as a pro!

• Like 1