Lifting the Lockdown!

XTreme

Last weekend the government here said that kids could go out to play. And next weekend they may let Seniors out to exercise!

Exercise? WTF is that? Do they expect me to go out and do press ups in the fucking street or what? Twats!

There's only one restriction I want lifting FFS!

What about where you are......has there been any change in regulations yet?

Just now, Skippy said:

Same boat as you mate but at least I can get the mountain bike out ??

Mountain Bike? Are you trying to give yourself a heart attack or something Ray?

Shit like that will get you killed! ?

Everyone here is anticipating if the government is going to lift a few of the restraints on the weekend. Things is, we've avoided the great mortality hit Spain has taken but as such have yet to get a drop in mortality as it seems that by avoiding quick high mortality you're just spreading the same amount of butter on a bigger slice of bread.

I am about to go insane, and go out and start kissing random people on the street. 

• Like 1

Not so much where I live, I go out as much as I want really, but there's been a lot of overreach in various places. I've got plenty of country lanes to play on. And, contrary to the fearmongering, should I bin it and break something, I'll likely have the ward to myself and bunch of nurses glad to have a fit older gentleman to look after. 

IMG_20200427_163428_840.jpg.cb31fa5319f96dac418b5b5bed209e23.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our governor had us under a ridiculous level of arbitrary lock. You could go out on the water in a kayak or rowboat but not a motor, landscapers could not work, even outside by themselves, private golf courses were open but not public, couldn't g fishing even by yourself and yes, it was true that you couldn't buy paint or flooring or visit the garden center. So we went off to Operation Gridlock and it must have made a difference as the gov lifted the Goofy restrictions. Still can't go to the pub but at least I could go ride the bike if the weather would fucking cooperate and buy paint again. 

At least we have time to train the puppy properly, not just plop him in the crate and leave him for hours . 

Spain considering setting timetables for walks as part of confinement deescalation

I hope this walking shit ain't compulsory! WTF is this obsession with walking?

whagiphy.gif

1 hour ago, Tym said:

The way every govt freaked out you have to think they know this was a bio weapon and not a naturally occuring organism...imho.

That, or there's a higher level of cooperation not apparent to us. No conspiracy, this is a freely available Rockefeller Report from 2010. In the light of that report last November's event 201 pandemic simulation makes sense.  Read from page 18. Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

• Like 1

Still? Not sure what you mean by that. I just question shit and don't like to be hoodwinked is all and the Rockefeller Report is an actual report and Event 201 is an actual pandemic simulation.

To be honest I have a degree of resignation and gallows humour about all of this shit, if I didn't I'd just get depressed. Watching actual families, all of whom are asymptomatic (no fever, coughs, no sneezes or means of spread by aerosol despite the nonsense being spread by CNN and the rest of the mainstream media), strictly keeping 2 metres apart, just baffles me. And when I question them on this the only answer they can give is, 'well, you never know'. If that's the level of critical thinking we've reached at this point in history, we're well and truly fucked. History shows that this sort of passivity and unquestioning acceptance of authoritarian rule is far more dangerous than any virus and most of the world just rolled over on it's back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Muddy said:

Still? Not sure what you mean by that. I just question shit and don't like to be hoodwinked is all and the Rockefeller Report is an actual report and Event 201 is an actual pandemic simulation.

To be honest I have a degree of resignation and gallows humour about all of this shit, if I didn't I'd just get depressed. Watching actual families, all of whom are asymptomatic (no fever, coughs, no sneezes or means of spread by aerosol despite the nonsense being spread by CNN and the rest of the mainstream media), strictly keeping 2 metres apart, just baffles me. And when I question them on this the only answer they can give is, 'well, you never know'. If that's the level of critical thinking we've reached at this point in history, we're well and truly fucked. History shows that this sort of passivity and unquestioning acceptance of authoritarian rule is far more dangerous than any virus and most of the world just rolled over on it's back.

Well I remember you were always looking into those things.

Thing is......this Pandemic is like nothing we've ever lived through before. And there's no doubt people (some of whom were previously healthy) are falling victim to it. So it exists!

And whether this situation is being used for another agenda is definitely a debatable point.

That there's a novel coronavirus is not in dispute, but it's still just a virus. It's the way the world has reacted to it that's new and worrying. That's why I linked the Rockefeller report, it shows that they saw a future pandemic as an opportunity and explains what they propose to do with it.
Like I said, I'm resigned to what comes next, so have no real desire to convince anyone of anything. Most people go along to get along, so it's not my wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable. This social distancing nonsense, like crabs scuttling around each other in a bucket, is seriously doing my head in though and it's hard not to want to vent. 

• Like 1

Spain’s prime minister has announced coronavirus deescalation measures with the the transition to a “new normality” lasting six to eight weeks.

It's going to happen in phases (no dates given yet) and mobility within a province will be permitted under Phase 1. THAT GETS ME BACK ON THE BIKE! FUCKING RESULT!

There will be a “timetable for the over-65s” to shop in retail establishments given that they are an at-risk group from the Covid-19 disease. THAT GETS ME OUT OF SHOPPING WITH THE WIFE!  FUCKING RESULT!

The interpretation that I'm seeing of the announcement is we could potentially have free movement within our own areas a week Sunday.

That will then be 8 full weeks of lockdown.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The interpretation that I'm seeing of the announcement is we could potentially have free movement within our own areas a week Sunday.

That will then be 8 full weeks of lockdown.

I envy you!