Daddy or chips?

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

so I can confirm beyond any doubt your path is the better option, you are better off being a loose cannon from the start

It wasn't a conscious thing......just circumstances really.

My father died when I was 4 (due to the conditions he experienced in WWII) and my mother was a schizophrenic.

I had no siblings or other family to turn to, so I had to learn to get by on my own. That's basically it.

I do think I was very influenced by The Prisoner though, which I first saw when I was 12. 

Specifically the concept of being unwilling to comply with authority, or be manipulated and used by people!

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A casual who's been riding two minutes chastising me? Not going to happen!

50 years on bikes for me next month. There are levels in our world!

Of course.....you being submissive to him suggests to me that you feel that he's your superior?

And that's fine......I don't judge you for that!

What you say @Swagman?

50 years you old twat, only 49 for me I’m as young as fuck me.😜

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It wasn't a conscious thing......just circumstances really.

My father died when I was 4 (due to the conditions he experienced in WWII) and my mother was a schizophrenic.

I had no siblings or other family to turn to, so I had to learn to get by on my own. That's basically it.

I do think I was very influenced by The Prisoner though, which I first saw when I was 12. 

Specifically the concept of being unwilling to comply with authority, or be manipulated and used by people!

My grandfather came back from ww2 as screwed up as you’d expect and turned to the bottle, took a job with the BBC (he’s the reason programmes like grandstand and others sports coverage happened) and spent the remainder of his life never coming home travelling the world on the beebs expense account getting pissed. Which sounds fine and dandy until you know he left two boys with my schizophrenic grandmother who could hear angels talking to her and telling her to beat her children better. A bad mother is a fucking travesty. But of course that’s all he’d experienced so he married my mum who was I think it’s fair to say a shit mother with a narcissist personality disorder. Heyho it was never dull 😂

Someone sent me a link to a website last week with a page asking for more stories about my grandad (he was a character) and it was weird as hell reading entertaining stories about a man that I’d always thought of as a selfish old bastard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Swagman said:

50 years you old twat, only 49 for me I’m as young as fuck me.😜

So would you accept a bollocking from a casual Keith?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Definitely got a taste for Bender's I'd say! :littleguy:

Just let it go mate ... he made you flounce and its over , let it go ... just get him out your thoughts , count to ten , now breath ..

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Just let it go mate ... he made you flounce and its over , let it go ... just get him out your thoughts , count to ten , now breath ..

You bought your sticker yet?

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

nobody left in a bit

45 minutes ago, Six30 said:

hanging on for a sticker are we....:classic_biggrin:

It's a possibility I suppose......cos after all there aren't many logical reasons to still be hanging in there. Unless you're a DIY buff of course!

I wonder where all the humour went?

nathan fillion hd GIF

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's a possibility I suppose......cos after all there aren't many logical reasons to still be hanging in there. Unless you're a DIY buff of course!

I wonder where all the humour went?

nathan fillion hd GIF

it certainly did'nt follow you .

• Like 1

Just now, Six30 said:

it certainly did'nt follow you .

Are you sure?

Cos it appears to be that anything or anybody of any value did! 

Bet you're lost over there now being the poor man's Bobby Chariot!

9 minutes ago, Swagman said:

That’s true, you followed him after all.

He was the first one as well Keith! And I hadn't given him the link either!

I wonder who did.......cos as far as I was aware only the Mods and Admin knew it?

• Like 1