Dumb Questions on FaceButt!

XTreme

On 10/05/2021 at 03:23, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme I choose my sound stuff by the number of watts. Generally the higher the watts the better the quality of sound. Even if you dont want to listen to things cranked to the max the overall sound quality is better from a more powerful unit because the kit has to be able to handle the output without blowing the speakers. If the watts are measured in PMPO (peak music power output) its a sign of shite equipment, the loudest noise a speaker can kick out at its peak is not a good measure so your looking for the highest RMS watts you can find within the budget you set. Can’t remember what RMS stands for but its power output measured over time to give a mean which produces lower numbers that manufacturers dont like to reveal if the gear is crap so they hide behind PMPO.

Its very hard to recommend a particular brand as most are completely inconsistent in what they produce. Sony for example generally gives you very little power for your money but occasionally produces something good.

The size of the speakers and the RMS watts are your friends when trying to sort the wheat from the chaff. The bigger the better has always been my experience especially for bass sounds. If the watts are not listed or hidden in tiny print avoid.  If you already know this stuff my apologies.

edit- looked it up RMS is ‘route mean squared.’

Royal majesties service?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Nooo never will I throw my leg over one of them agricultural vehicles ever again 🤢

So you did in the past then?

You sick deviant!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You sick deviant!

I sat on one once couldn’t lift it off the side stand/kick stand.🤣🤣

Just now, Swagman said:

I sat on one once couldn’t lift it off the side stand/kick stand.🤣🤣

I wouldn't sit on one.....the owner may well have just been on the receiving end of an anal reaming!

Just think what could be dripping out of his ass all over the seat!

Ice Cube What GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I wouldn't sit on one.....the owner may well have just been on the receiving end of an anal reaming!

Just think what could be dripping out of his ass all over the seat!

Ice Cube What GIF

Awww I’d rather not.🤢🤢🤮🤮

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You sick deviant!

Nooo do you not remember that test ride i had on one that I did a ride report on 

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Nooo do you not remember that test ride i had on one that I did a ride report on 

No no one read it.🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Oh yeah......when the Trucker asked you for a blowjob? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

I rode a Harley once and also one of those weird Buell things. I don't think anyone saw me though. Enjoyed the Buell when it was actually moving, not so much when waiting at a red light as the vibrations made my whole body shake side to side like I had a bad case of Parkinsons. That went away as soon as the clutch lever was fully out though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeah......when the Trucker asked you for a blowjob? :classic_laugh:

I told you in full confidence that it would never get out.....now everyone will be on at me for a blow job at a rural location

• Haha 3