New Wheels

Tango

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's @Six30 trolling as usual Bob......he can't stop going on about the other place! :twat:

He's just trying to make you jealous, Pete........treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen! ???

• Like 1

On 26/04/2021 at 21:50, Tango said:

Good points.

I guess that the Honda ones not featuring in the owners forums is not an encouraging sign?

I would speak with the mechanics at the dealers, but they all talk funny here! ??

if you're not underselling yourself and your linguistic abilities and need help with technical terms in frog, I can help. 

You're also only about 25 minutes south of my oppo ( in Capestang) who is ( or was) a proper mechanic, even if his last bike was something like a suzuki GT750 way back when... he's english and speaks the lingo sufficiently well to run our operations down there. I'm sure he'd help if I asked. 

Have you got to the point at the dealers yet where they all run away and hide when they see you coming... :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

Have you got to the point at the dealers yet where they all run away and hide when they see you coming

Bob isn't a Cunt of international repute Chris! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

then he needs to get out and practice more! 

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, MooN said:

if you're not underselling yourself and your linguistic abilities and need help with technical terms in frog, I can help. 

You're also only about 25 minutes south of my oppo ( in Capestang) who is ( or was) a proper mechanic, even if his last bike was something like a suzuki GT750 way back when... he's english and speaks the lingo sufficiently well to run our operations down there. I'm sure he'd help if I asked. 

Have you got to the point at the dealers yet where they all run away and hide when they see you coming... :classic_laugh:

Lol....no, I'm not underselling my linguistic abilities, I have perfected the glazed "I didn't understand a word of what you just said" look! ?? We're actually moving very soon to Cébazan, which is just up the road from Capestang. I managed to bring the majority of my tools over with me, so fitting a set of bars shouldn't be too much of an issue, as long as they line up with the mounting holes reasonably well.

I've only dealt with the salesman so far, so I've yet to terrorise the workshop guys yet! ??

But, if I get stuck I may well take up the offer of help from your oppo! Cheers. ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's a hard won title that I hope to one day aspire to! ??

• Haha 3