My driveway.

Tym

Kick started the Tomos, ok that hurt...took a spin, made it into second gear, came home...my inside's dont like bumps yet. Hay, its a ride report. Dint say it was a good one...

?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

Does it not start easily if you bump start it at almost walking pace? Maybe easier on the wound than kickstart.

Good question, has an automatic clutch so my guess is no and i havnt tried. You put her on the centerstnd, and kick a pedal backwards, turns the pedal into a kickstarter.

How does it manage such magic? I dunno. Id have to google it to be able to sound like i know what i doing.

?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Good question, has an automatic clutch so my guess is no and i havnt tried. You put her on the centerstnd, and kick a pedal backwards, turns the pedal into a kickstarter.

How does it manage such magic? I dunno. Id have to google it to be able to sound like i know what i doing.

?

The ones in Morocco have pedals on them, like bicycles or proper mopeds (not Tomos, though, Peugeots!), and they either pedal them to start on the center stand with the wheel up in the air or rolling on the ground, so it must work. Nobody ever pedals for more than 2 turns so they must start easy, it's a small two stroke after all.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

The ones in Morocco have pedals on them, like bicycles or proper mopeds (not Tomos, though, Peugeots!), and they either pedal them to start on the center stand with the wheel up in the air or rolling on the ground, so it must work. Nobody ever pedals for more than 2 turns so they must start easy, it's a small two stroke after all.

The tomos just takes about quarter of a turn of the pedal to start, and she idles like a champ, likes wot allot too. ?