A mid-week trip into the countryside

DangerRuss58

I have to admit I've been suffering a bit recently with my knee and my back  and not feeling to well but last Wednesday I bit the bullet and dragged the bike out for a run  in the sun which did help me a forget about the aches and pains for bit LOL, So with the cafes partially  open again  and with the sun shining a ride was organised by the group I belong to we met up at a cafe just off the A31 near to Castella and then dissapeared into the Valencian countryside for a few hours and 310 kms.  I got to admit the riding roads around this region of Spain are absolutely brilliant as a "norm" the A roads are fairly free from traffic and the country roads are almost empty. i apologise for the quality of the video in places as I am still trying to get my head around the settings on my newer Go-pro. I've had to re-position the camera onto the front of the bike as the previous position was on the from of my helmet and you could easily make out the speedo so i was advised to move it LOL.

small-1.jpg

small-4.jpg

IMG_0381.JPG

small-3.jpg

IMG_0384.JPG

• Like 7

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Great stuff Russ!

Those guys are all retired Brits are they?

yes Pete all ex pats one of the guys two in fornt if me is 76 years old and I can't keep up wit him LOL

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

yes Pete all ex pats one of the guys two in fornt if me is 76 years old and I can't keep up wit him LOL

Great......that gives us hope Russ!

1 minute ago, DangerRuss58 said:

My dyslexia is getting worse LOL a "mind" week trip oh god I must be old...what's that dear? oh apparently I am old!

I did wonder about that Russ! :classic_laugh:

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

I did wonder about that Russ! :classic_laugh:

I've always been rather dyslexic Pete I try and read everything a couple of times and also hope that the spell checker picks up everything I have missed LOL

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

I've always been rather dyslexic Pete I try and read everything a couple of times and also hope that the spell checker picks up everything I have missed LOL

No teeth problems or falling over en-route then? :classic_laugh: