Second Weekend in March!

XTreme

We now have more mobility.....but only in the Granada province! And excluding those districts which have perimetral lockdowns in place.

So it's a bit odd really.....because I'd be allowed to go to certain areas, but not if I have to go through a perimetral lockdown area to reach it. :classic_unsure:

Which rules out visiting the abandoned railway station in Zujar-Freila......so I may go to Baul instead. And Tony the Tools is due to tag along as well!

But as for weather, it's looking great!

838781632_Screenshot2021-03-12100810.jpg.f3e7d4ee80755e31c74c197d8b5b8470.jpg

What you got planned?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We now have more mobility.....but only in the Granada province! And excluding those districts which have perimetral lockdowns in place.

So it's a bit odd really.....because I'd be allowed to go to certain areas, but not if I have to go through a perimetral lockdown area to reach it. :classic_unsure:

Which rules out visiting the abandoned railway station in Zujar-Freila......so I may go to Baul instead. And Tony the Tools is due to tag along as well!

But as for weather, it's looking great!

838781632_Screenshot2021-03-12100810.jpg.f3e7d4ee80755e31c74c197d8b5b8470.jpg

What you got planned?

Crying into my soup over your weather and heres. ? 

If it wasn’t for the bastard coronavirus that weather would be mine!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Crying into my soup over your weather and heres. ? 

If it wasn’t for the bastard coronavirus that weather would be mine!

You still thinking of moving here Caroline?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You still thinking of moving here Caroline?

It’s all up in the air. We’ll have to see what’s left of the business when the true financial cost of the C word is known. 
It was in my hands before, rented a place in January was going out in March, tell god your plans ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s all up in the air. We’ll have to see what’s left of the business when the true financial cost of the C word is known. 
It was in my hands before, rented a place in January was going out in March, tell god your plans ?

Oh yeh.....that and "other developments" (which I can't mention) have thrown everybody's lives into disarray. 

We now live in very uncertain times.

Well I've spoken to Tony the Tools and Sunday is on!

Destination is Baul!

20200905_112149-min.jpg.62fea17837466a54d49a58181b42c781.jpg

He will be the first person to ride with me since 2016......and the previous one before that was 2007.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Has he been told why nobody since 2007 will ride with you? You might want to warn him or find another ToolGuy before your next farkle-up

Somebody did ride with me in 2016! Once!

91806321_4254881587871114_8285132492558565376_n.jpg.41e77663cd026b55aa5565fb3ee29bc2.jpg

He never came back again though!

No idea why! It's not as if he ended up hospitalised like some have been!

Well the first two new parts for Bagheera went well last weekend, the Booster Plug is on and the Air Injection Delete Kit is installed.  It was great because I was able to remove a whole bunch of crap from the bike.

Now onto the new exhaust ?. Looking very forward to this part, the Himi is going to sound good. :littleguy:

I will getting out on Charlotte today for a ride first, then into the tent (garage).  Also a few more rides planned for Saturday and Sunday and some video editing of course. ?

A7C633A7-7098-4D24-97C6-2B7F1F3B332C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

the Booster Plug is on and the Air Injection Delete Kit is installed

confused ryan reynolds GIF

Yeh.....they're good they are! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Somebody did ride with me in 2016! Once!

91806321_4254881587871114_8285132492558565376_n.jpg.41e77663cd026b55aa5565fb3ee29bc2.jpg

He never came back again though!

No idea why! It's not as if he ended up hospitalised like some have been!

he does look a bit worried

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What does this stuff do then?

It supposedly makes the air clean and beautiful  :classic_rolleyes:  meanwhile millions of ' cheating ' diesel cars fuck it up again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What does this stuff do then?

What Bob said.....a way to get around emissions control...and

The air injection system (AIS) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburnt fuel, is another way of putting it. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

meanwhile millions of ' cheating ' diesel cars fuck it up again.

Now Jim Bob, we just addddd justed a thingie alittle, it dint hurt nunthin, really!

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

That vid is rubbish. Massive over fuelling and nowhere near enough boost to cope.  All show and pose. All he'll do is the quarter mile slowly before holing a piston and generating massive EGT  causing a cascading failure from the exhaust valves to turbo and down.

Pssssssfffffftttttttttt! Average hayseed in CornCountry knows more about compression ignition Dodge pickup trucks then you...lol

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

And then they go do something stupid like that. I suppose that's why they're called hayseeds.

Just having fun, living out in flyover country isnt as much fun as hollywood suggests, some people can have fun anywhere however, and some people cant anywhere, weird. :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Took a lot of wiggling as things didn't line up perfectly, no surprise there, but I managed to get the new exhaust on my Himalayan.

Looking forward to going for a ride to hear the new sound and see what all my modification have done. :littleguy: 

It has been awesome having a bike to ride, while working on another one, you would almost think I enjoy motorcycles or something....  ?

FE037EE3-162C-4DCF-B9BB-7C1CFD405F28_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 4