Section for bitches

Buckster

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

But giving somebody a link to another forum (as if people don't know other forums exist) is not exactly grounds to be disciplined is it Clive?

If you're that insecure about losing members (and revenue) it may be time to rethink your approach completely.

@skyrider posts on both places......what's the problem with that? That's quite normal......people don't usually belong to just one forum. Though over there they appear to think they should.

The  irony is that if they hadn't been so heavy handed and autocratic by restricting you, you may well have still been posting on there. So behaving like that, they actually lost members.

And money the admin needs to slap it’s fucking stupid moderators.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Clive said:

In my case, a pm explaining (even though I know the reason) what my infringement was may have been the way forward, nothing, straight into being restricted.

But it seems that being innocent (even though I was not?) till proven guilty does not apply there, they are the judge and jury.

But that reflects on the member too, running to the admin because someone sent them a link to another forum.......... childish.

What the hell? A pm for giving a link, seriously?

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What the hell? A pm for giving a link, seriously?

To be fair it was a forum that discussed capturing goats for sex.

But everyone’s already on that one aren’t they?

The welsh are, when I think of exotic pillion bait it is something like Indonesian or Polynesian bints, for the welsh it is goats.

• Haha 1

Just now, Buckster said:

The welsh are, when I think of exotic pillion bait it is something like Indonesian or Polynesian bints, for the welsh it is goats.

Yes it’s good to live in your imagination when there’s no chance of getting near it, oh wait you’re loaded so you could just pay? ?

Are you a six30 and is the unbridled version here?

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes it’s good to live in your imagination when there’s no chance of getting near it, oh wait you’re loaded so you could just pay? ?

Are you a six30 and is the unbridled version here?

I feel insulted being compared to that cum guzzling knob jockey, as to your other point I have the catalogues here.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Damn is being on here going to get me in trouble there?! Lol. 

Probably! 

We don't have any issue with them......as you see here:

Any issue or hangup is over there.....not here. This place existed way before I left there.......it's not as if I started this site as a reaction to something that happened there.

I've moved on.....it's about time they did really.

Yes cheaper to just look at the catalogues, most wise. 

Women are cheaper to rent than buy.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Probably! 

We don't have any issue with them......as you see here:

Any issue or hangup is over there.....not here. This place existed way before I left there.......it's not as if I started this site as a reaction to something that happened there.

I've moved on.....it's about time they did really.

I’ve not heard anything about it since I enquired where the hell you’d gone and no-one mentions it so maybe you’re he who must not be mentioned....

Crikey there’s 6 pages on that thread, gonna take me a minute. 

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Women are cheaper to rent than buy.

Yeh they are but if you try not buying one you might end up with a decent human being instead. Oh no wait, what’s that? You tried and it’s turns out they’re only compatible with other human beings. Never mind better luck with reincarnation in the next life ?

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

no-one mentions it

Because the ones who did.....Clive, Swagman, and Rich.....all got their accounts restricted.

They can't send PM's and as I understand it their posts have to be approved by a moderator.

They no longer go there now! And once again this was @Swagman when he got his collar felt!

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Because the ones who did.....Clive, Swagman, and Rich.....all got their accounts restricted.

They can't send PM's and as I understand it their posts have to be approved by a moderator.

They no longer go there now! And once again this was @Swagman when he got his collar felt!

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Ah so this is the forum for misfits n rejects. Excellent. 

• Haha 1

Yeh they are but if you try not buying one you might end up with a decent human being instead. Oh no wait, what’s that? You tried and it’s turns out they’re only compatible with other human beings. Never mind better luck with reincarnation in the next life ?

You should see the look on a whores face when she turns up at the mansion and gets handed a bucket and is shown to the bike garage, the instructions include daisy dukes and no jewellery.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

You should see the look on a whores face when she turns up at the mansion and gets handed a bucket and is shown to the bike garage, the instructions include daisy dukes and no jewellery.

After seeing you I imagine it’s a look of pure relief ?

After seeing you I imagine it’s a look of pure relief ?

True, the anaconda does scare them.

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....Buck's the real deal!

And it appears that @Six30 can't hack it here amongst the big boys!

What you say @Clive, @Swagman, @Richzx6r

Ah now don’t you go all divide n conquer on me six can manage both, even of some can’t... ra ha ha haaaaa

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I hope you keep your reptilian brethren caged or are they reserved for the unsuspecting women? 

We both know we are now discussing my gentleman sausage.