The Header Dilemma!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Mucho. What site did you say you were on when you found these gobblers. I hope you delete your internet history.

It was the Manic Depressives Newsgroup as I recall Bruce! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Pedro......have you seen this?

Yes, but can't say it's clear what you want. Everyone submits a picture and we have the same vote except now there are around 6 winners that get into the sidebar? Doesn't make sense to me from a BOTM perspective, might as well just submit the pictures and you keep refreshing them as you think it's time to do so.

• Like 1

No Pedro......this is not BOTM......forget about that. And forget about sidebars.

This is to build a permanent image into the site header......using different members' bikes within the photo montage.

We can get possibly 6 to 8 bikes in there as long as we don't get any side-on views.

If we've got way over that number of submissions (which I doubt) then it may be necessary to do a poll to eliminate some.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No Pedro......this is not BOTM......forget about that. And forget about sidebars.

This is to build a permanent image into the site header......using different members' bikes within the photo montage.

We can get possibly 6 to 8 bikes in there as long as we don't get any side-on views.

If we've got way over that number of submissions (which I doubt) then it may be necessary to do a poll to eliminate some.

If it's got nothing to do with BOTM why are you waiting for me to start a thread then? :classic_laugh:  Just allow submissions and that's it.

BOTM, "forget about it" meaning it's over and replaced with the permanent header?

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If it's got nothing to do with BOTM why are you waiting for me to start a thread then? :classic_laugh:  Just allow submissions and that's it.

BOTM, "forget about it" meaning it's over and replaced with the permanent header?

Because you're good at organising the pics and submissions. It's become a tradition now! The guys expect it......you don't want to let them down do you?

And BOTM will run every month......but this isn't a part of it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Why thank you sir..... ?

I am taking notes for twat of the year 2021, as there seems to be more choices this year.... ?

Oh yes.......Buck's going to be pushed to retain it I'd say!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BusBoy said:

Isn't it great? Every year that Damocles Sword hangs over my head. This year I'm positively erudite and suave. Even Buck will struggle against the tide of sheer talent we have been gifted.

Do you want more Bruce?

I do have an inside operative that can spring into action if necessary!

3 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

And who'd have thought Clive was an undercover Jekyll and Hyde. That man has submerged talent for sure.

Bit of a dark horse I'd say!

He's actually quite taken with the idea of getting his first banning at 66. :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

If it's got nothing to do with BOTM why are you waiting for me to start a thread then? 

Demand a pay rise. Pete is just a jack booted hyena oppressing the general proletariat, although I bet his jack boots are immaculate.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

Demand a pay rise. Pete is just a jack booted hyena oppressing the general proletariat, although I bet his jack boots are immaculate.

It's Pedro it is......he's spending so much time with Spaniards these days he's turning into a Lazy Dago! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's Pedro it is......he's spending so much time with Spaniards these days he's turning into a Lazy Dago! :classic_laugh:

Good thing about this current work crisis is I have been talking less and less with Spaniards.

• Haha 1