Where I work.............

boboneleg

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Acting as the decoy! You smooth operator! Were you amusing them with your mullet? :classic_laugh:

No mullet back then having hair meant i could have any hair style my heart desired so i had a buzz cut, i thought it was cool and the teachers hated it, a little shorter and i would have been expelled until it grew back how stupid was that. Little did i know i was preparing myself for my future hair style :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

On 08/01/2021 at 17:48, Pedro said:

This was also my office today, a client had the nerve to call me while I was on the bike, at 15:00! The nerve!

177CFD00-0D74-4939-94BA-C84E2996D3E9.thumb.jpeg.b5896126df267824ce7c779a02840208.jpeg

absolutely just no need for it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

absolutely just no need for it

Well that’s bollocks your stood taking pictures not riding, he didn’t disturb nothing.?

• 4 weeks later...

I was in Avonmouth today and had to phone gap tool hire for some things and i thought @boboneleg had changed jobs because the guy on the phone was so much like him but i suppose he could say that about any welsh guy 
I'll be working on this site for the next week or two
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/avonmouth-explosion-everything-know-after-4763911

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was in Avonmouth today and had to phone gap tool hire for some things and i thought @boboneleg had changed jobs because the guy on the phone was so much like him but i suppose he could say that about any welsh guy 
I'll be working on this site for the next week or two
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/avonmouth-explosion-everything-know-after-4763911

That's a bit of a sad place to work Fred ?

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's a bit of a sad place to work Fred ?

With the exception of the HSE being there it's like nothing happened. As a company we were shitting ourselves when we heard the news because we had just finished installing a new gas alarm system there 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

With the exception of the HSE being there it's like nothing happened. As a company we were shitting ourselves when we heard the news because we had just finished installing a new gas alarm system there 

Thats not good news wonder what caused the explosion 

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

awwwwww come on Michelle, how can you be a dirty girl with such a clean work place :classic_laugh:

Now you are getting it..... :littleguy:

A quiet reserved accountant by day...

Then by night a _______________ !

Well, I can't give away all my secrets, just fill in the blank with your imagination. ?

• Haha 4