Camera

Buckster

That got your attention didn’t it? Well I dug out my digital camera, it was among some of my dads junk when the old bastard died. I never bothered with it because it goes through more batteries than Pete does with bikes. In a fit of madness I got some high capacity Ni-MH rechargeable batteries and a charger from the rain forest, so you lot might start seeing some pictures of castles and what not soon, maybe even with my bike involved. You lucky lucky people. I have no clue how to use it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tym said:

This isnt going to be like the digi cameras of the mid 90's type quality is it? Asking for a friend on Facbook you unfriended. 

?

My advice to you your friend is to stay on your his meds.

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

This isnt going to be like the digi cameras of the mid 90's type quality is it? Asking for a friend on Facbook you unfriended. 

?

Buck unfriended you on FaceButt? :classic_unsure:

Come on it was an exciting time when the first digi images came over a message board with some Bruce showing his hairy ass in a fuzzy grainny image that took a minute to load line by line.

:classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I like castles! ?

The thing is Michelle, the chances of Bucky actually taking a photo are about as remote as Pete riding his stealth Beemer in a rainstorm :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The thing is Michelle, the chances of Bucky actually taking a photo are about as remote as Pete riding his stealth Beemer in a rainstorm :classic_rolleyes:

kramer GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

The camera may have been made in China, possibly on the same production line as Pete's engine.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Hey, I'm trying to cheer the guy on, he's a hard one to win over..... (don't quote me on that) :classic_laugh: