Hello

Mess

Hi Pete Was in the hospital for a couple of days. I picked a perfect time to fill up my kidney's with stones too big to piss out. Not a great time to have to go to a hospital. Now I have to quarantine for 14 days before I can go out again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

What a mess this is!

Like a bad smell...it just won't go away

4 minutes ago, Mess said:

Hi Pete Was in the hospital for a couple of days. I picked a perfect time to fill up my kidney's with stones too big to piss out. Not a great time to have to go to a hospital. Now I have to quarantine for 14 days before I can go out again.

Bloody hell Eric.......you're always in the wars!

Kidney stones are a bitch. Once, after a night of regional white wine I woke up thinking I was going for a quiet early morning piss and then back to bed, and half an hour later I was at the hospital's door on my knees, puking and crying like a little girl. Drugs felt great 20 minutes later, though.

Can't imagine how it must hurt if the stones are too big. 

Minor thing really. Hurts like a mofo though. Seems to run in my family. My dad really suffered from them. I only get them rarely.

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Kidney stones are a bitch. Once, after a night of regional white wine I woke up thinking I was going for a quiet early morning piss and then back to bed, and half an hour later I was at the hospital's door on my knees, puking and crying like a little girl. Drugs felt great 20 minutes later, though.

Can't imagine how it must hurt if the stones are too big. 

The procedure is simple. They sit you in a sort of hot tub bath and use this a device similar to a ultrasound to break them up. Then you piss them out. Your right about the drugs. You feel nothing on them.

3 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Welcome Mess great to see you.

Hi Phil. Hope everything is great for you as well.