The Countdown is On!

XTreme

One month away from nominations for MOTY (Man of the Year) and TOTY (Twat of the Year).

So keep your eye open for twats......which won't be difficult!

What will be more difficult however, is identifying people who are actually making a positive contribution to the forum in terms of the quality of their posts, their interaction with others, advising on bikes etc.

In fact it's difficult to think of anybody that serves any useful purpose whatsoever......besides the two ladies of course! You never know.....we may get our first WOTY?

• Like 2

You've got an advantage this year @XTreme, by creating this place. I know you'll say you're not eligible but bollocks to that, you're just fearful your white skin can´t cope with the attention, but god knows you're having trouble in BOTM and we won't make a vote for BELADMOTM (British Expat Living in Andalucian Desert Member Of The Month)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You've got an advantage this year @XTreme, by creating this place. I know you'll say you're not eligible but bollocks to that, you're just fearful your white skin can´t cope with the attention, but god knows you're having trouble in BOTM and we won't make a vote for BELADMOTM (British Expat Living in Andalucian Desert Member Of The Month)

Always been the case though Pedro......Mods and Admins are not eligible for MOTY.

And this place was an escape from Facebook politics, Covid, and conspiracies for me during the Lockdown really.

In fact I thought it would be just me and @Tym here.......but it turns out there were others who wanted to escape as well.

I'm still surprised we're still here and going strong.......and it's followed the DSUK path which is what I wanted.

Because in my mind DSUK was always unfinished business.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Always been the case though Pedro......Mods and Admins are not eligible for MOTY.

Because in my mind DSUK was always unfinished business.

In the first, I dare you to challenge the mob in you not being eligible.

On the second, I agree, it was a cool internet place to hang your coat until it got too ... I don't know what it got too much of.

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

In the first, I dare you to challenge the mob in you not being eligible.

On the second, I agree, it was a cool internet place to hang your coat until it got too ... I don't know what it got too much of.

It got diverted somewhat.....just one of those things!