Attention! Something you should see!

XTreme

If you haven't checked out @Pedro's 3 Morocco Ride Reports then you're really missing something. They are being posted chronologically and they're telling a story......not just of riding motorcycles, but of life itself.

It's taken Pedro a lot of time to do these.......and given the circumstances it can't be easy for him. So I would really encourage you guys to take a look at these........and I'm not joking when I say that these are the best I've ever seen.

I'm not talking about photo or video quality.....it goes much deeper than that. So take the time to check these out in their chronological order!

• Like 3

Thanks, Pete, that brought a tear to my eye.

It has taken me years to be able to go through these pictures myself, and it was brought on by the fact that it was 6 years ago on the 27th that we bought our first ferry to Morocco. Also, the end of September or early October were the weeks I had destined for this trip because of the weather and work. In a way I'm looking at what I should be doing anyway. It's not an easy thing to do but I'm posting this more for myself than for anyone else, and posting pictures without telling the story wouldn't make sense to me, so I'm telling it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Thanks, Pete, that brought a tear to my eye.

It has taken me years to be able to go through these pictures myself, and it was brought on by the fact that it was 6 years ago on the 27th that we bought our first ferry to Morocco. Also, the end of September or early October were the weeks I had destined for this trip because of the weather and work. In a way I'm looking at what I should be doing anyway. It's not an easy thing to do but I'm posting this more for myself than for anyone else, and posting pictures without telling the story wouldn't make sense to me, so I'm telling it.

I can't imagine how hard it must be for you Pedro.......it takes a lot of strength to do it. In your place I honestly don't think I could. I've felt very sad going through the reports.......especially with any pics or vids that has Maria in them. 

That's why I drew attention to these threads........because they go way beyond any ride or tour report that I've ever known.

I want people to see them - not to generate traffic or anything like that - but it's taken a superhuman effort for you to do this, and I don't want it ignored because people are just skimming through the site.

• Like 3

Because I now have a decent internet connection I am able to go through picture threads easily on this particular forum, something to do with the way the pics load here wasn't dial up speed friendly, so I have been following these brilliant write ups. I even feel I have recognised one or two places, especially the washed out road section, but of course it is a big country and I know that is unlikely.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Because I now have a decent internet connection I am able to go through picture threads easily on this particular forum, something to do with the way the pics load here wasn't dial up speed friendly,

Dial Up? That was redundant 20 years ago Yen! Just how backward is Britain now? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

On 30/09/2020 at 20:48, XTreme said:

Dial Up? That was redundant 20 years ago Yen! Just how backward is Britain now? :classic_unsure:

I meant the speed of my broadband was in the dial up range. Turning the huge key on the clockwork generator was a pain as well.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, yen_powell said:

I meant the speed of my broadband was in the dial up range. Turning the huge key on the clockwork generator was a pain as well.

Throw your underkaks in the furnace, it will be like turbo charging the generator adding all that methane to the mix.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Throw your underkaks in the furnace, it will be like turbo charging the generator adding all that methane to the mix.

Have you checked out @Pedro's Morocco Trips Ian? They're amazing!

And what do you know.......the Greasy Mediterranean Fucker even had a camera with him!

goodfellas GIF

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Have you checked out @Pedro's Morocco Trips Ian? They're amazing!

And what do you know.......the Greasy Mediterranean Fucker even had a camera with him!

goodfellas GIF

How very dare you!

I'm no mediterranean, I'm from northern Portugal!

200.gif

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Pedro said:

How very dare you!

I'm no mediterranean, I'm from northern Portugal!

200.gif

OK.....the Greasy Northern Portugal Fucker........with a camera! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

I was wondering too?.....Atlantic country?

OK.....the Greasy Atlantic Northern Portugal Fucker........with a camera! :classic_laugh:

Seems it's only the geographical element that people are finding fault with.

Obviously the "Greasy Fucker" part is beyond dispute.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Don't know @Pedro well enough to call him that!?

I'm the only one here that's met him......twice in fact! 

And he's only recently found out that I was spitting olives onto his dinner plate back in 2006. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

On 02/10/2020 at 15:17, XTreme said:

I'm the only one here that's met him......twice in fact! 

And he's only recently found out that I was spitting olives onto his dinner plate back in 2006. :classic_laugh:

That would be a delicacy for him.

• Haha 2