Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

You hit the nail on the head when you said about the kidney infection. It's not just the primary viral infection that does damage, it's the secondary stuff too - it could be that if you were less fit or had an underlying kidney problem that you'd be on the slab.

I don't know about you but my heart was pounding for a couple of days - that's the kind of shit that can kill someone with a weak heart.

The extra workload the virus puts on your body is massive.

I'm also unsure if the kidney infection has done me lasting damage as my pee is always dark now and smells of bacon constantly.....? 

May be too much information but I have been wondering about it as it's just been that way since my kidney infection 

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

You had it as well Ian?

Yeah, one of the kids picked it up from nursery before Christmas and spread it to the rest of us.

It gave me chronic achy balls for a few days - it's worth avoiding just for that!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I'm also unsure if the kidney infection has done me lasting damage as my pee is always dark now and smells of bacon constantly.....? 

May be too much information but I have been wondering about it as it's just been that way since my kidney infection 

You need to drink more water son!

Just now, Mr Fro said:

Yeah, one of the kids picked it up from nursery before Christmas and spread it to the rest of us.

It gave me chronic achy balls for a few days - it's worth avoiding just for that!

? chronic achy balls eh.....sounds dodgy 

5 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

You need to drink more water son!

I can drink as much water as I can it generally hasn't made a difference, what does make it go away is scotch surprisingly 

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I can drink as much water as I can it generally hasn't made a difference, what does make it go away is scotch surprisingly 

You defo need more water, don’t want to lose those piss purifiers.?

10 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You defo need more water, don’t want to lose those piss purifiers.?

No I defo dont but I have a load of water loads of times but it makes next to no difference the only thing that does is alcohol ? I'm not sure my kidneys are working very well 

Just now, Richzx6r said:

No I defo dont but I have a load of water loads of times but it makes next to no difference the only thing that does is alcohol ? I'm not sure my kidneys are working very well 

Get them checked out, my mate I used to work with had to have a kidney from his son when his packed up work he was bad for a long time, get to the doctors and don’t wait.?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Get them checked out, my mate I used to work with had to have a kidney from his son when his packed up work he was bad for a long time, get to the doctors and don’t wait.?

I will make an appointment with them 

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Question for the Covid people! Did any of you suffer from a rash? If so......where on the body and do you have a photo?

No I didn’t Pete but I saw on the local news tonight a 15 year old got it and does indeed suffer with a rash.

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Question for the Covid people! Did any of you suffer from a rash? If so......where on the body and do you have a photo?

Are you thinking you have been afflicted?

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

Are you thinking you have been afflicted?

Well I did have this at the beginning of June.......took a couple of months to go.

Doctor thought it was a fungal infection (Jock Itch) which is the same thing as Athlete's foot but all over the body.

Warning (particularly @Grasshopper's Ride)......this is a bit graphic! 

Spoiler

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Well I did have this at the beginning of June.......took a couple of months to go.

Doctor thought it was a fungal infection (Jock Itch) which is the same thing as Athlete's foot but all over the body.

Reveal hidden contents

That looks a bit like eczema to me ginger pubes 

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hide contents

IMG_20200617_193503.jpg.e46651a0e9f8cfdcd62e89e70a5a10a8.jpg

That looks pretty abit shingles like but doesn't look to be typical of a shingles infection 

7 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

That looks pretty abit shingles like but doesn't look to be typical of a shingles infection 

I just looked at pics now.....and it does look similar.

It appears that if you had chickenpox as a kid (which I did) then the virus stays in you and can come back as Shingles.

This info was interesting: People older than age 60 are up to 10 times more likely to get shingles than younger people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I just looked at pics now.....and it does look similar.

It appears that if you had chickenpox as a kid (which I Did) then the virus stays in you and can come back as Shingles.

This info was interesting: People older than age 60 are up to 10 times more likely to get shingles than younger people. 

I have had both chicken pox and shingles though I don't remember what it really looked like as it was maybe 25 years ago when I had the shingles

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You've had me googling rashes now and the bottom line is see a dermatologist not seek help on a forum full of degenerates 

It could be nappy rash from his incontinence pants?

• Haha 3