I might have done something stupid butt...

Tym

Why admit it? At my age i;ll soon forget most the details....so, nothing to see here, move along please dead end thread.

Unless, i get a good x-ray to show off...the best part. All camera's were shut off at the time

Buckmodeon!

:wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think im calling in to see if i can get an x-ray this moring, i hope the hot asian Doctor is on duty this morning at the Pequot Medical Centre...

She's always fun to share a surgury with...

:classic_unsure:

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Be sure to ask if she wants to before you share it with her, @Tym , it´s the gentlemanly thing to do.

Women seem to be pretty good at letting me know exactly what they want me to do. Must be genetic or something. :littleguy:

6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Soooo....how is the KLR doing.......hope you are ok too.... ???

If i was treated as well as my KLR i would feel like a king. Shes not fine shes perfect.

One of the top ten A1 KLRs in existence. :littleguy:

Now about the dangers of  using VR googles and playing the game Farpoint near an Amish built "this thing will hold a cow" end table....

:thud:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

If i was treated as well as my KLR i would feel like a king. Shes not fine shes perfect.

One of the top ten A1 KLRs in existence. :littleguy:

Now about the dangers of  using VR googles and playing the game Farpoint near an Amish built "this thing will hold a cow" end table....

:thud:

At least the KLR and the amish table are ok, both built similarly too

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

At least the KLR and the amish table are ok, both built similarly too

Word is the Amish can actually ride a KLR because it goes so far back in time. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Tym said:

So you've injured yourself on a table playing video games? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you've injured yourself on a table playing video games? :classic_unsure:

I might have, or i might have done something more stupid, forgot the details already and just made up that story. 

:classic_unsure:

• Confused 1

Ha! After 6 hours in the local ER, 27 x-rays, a CAT scan, one litre of iv fluid...Rib contusion....no breaks im fine dint do anything stupid...nothing like a 20k dollar ER visit to cure all ills...:littleguy:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Tym said:

Ha! After 6 hours in the local ER, 27 x-rays, a CAT scan, one litre of iv fluid...Rib contusion....no breaks im fine dint do anything stupid...nothing like a 20k dollar ER visit to cure all ills...:littleguy:

You got to pay that to go to A&E? 

7 hours ago, BusBoy said:

I got to be honest if the hospital did all that for a rib contusion (I know first hand how painful they are) then they're milking your insurance blind.  For that sort of stuff here you go to a community hospital and the matron jabs a few tender places,  if they dont grind, prescribes cocodomol and signs a sicknote for the afternoon.

I think our legal system has allot to do with the type of care provided at medical care facilities,

they go way overboard just so they arnt sued for missing something.

If i had to pay i just wouldnt go to the ER,

thats just how we do it here. 

:wave:

• Like 1

On 11/09/2020 at 11:49, Tym said:

Women seem to be pretty good at letting me know exactly what they want me to do. 

you mean they tell you to fuck off? ?

Oh and if you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary about half way between"shit" and "syphillis"  :rofl:

• Haha 2