no time...

MooN

very little time for riding in august and the one or two short trips I did to blow away the cobwebs were tight timewise so rarely stopped for pics. 

here's what I did get

DSC04262.thumb.JPG.272f8213e4c3c314e15b2afd0d99aab0.JPG

DSC04265.thumb.JPG.5638ecc3684123720b0b3bdda1f43bd6.JPG

DSC04263.thumb.JPG.45c5f8e58b44bc51ff6442e4a3462eb3.JPG

DSC04266.thumb.JPG.2605facaf9cb509412f0b4573984a7ee.JPG

DSC04273.thumb.JPG.458ebb0e8ac9da988858419eddf0c42e.JPG

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Excellent Chris........that's the sort of offroad that I find appealing and pleasant to ride!

that's one of the reasons I 'm going on this "big trailie" specific off road course Pete, I'm happy enough on these easy trails with the Tiger but I find myself looking at other trails and thinking " i would have tried that on the tralp" so I'm hoping this will give me either more confidence with this bike or some handling tips as it's a very different beast. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

that's one of the reasons I 'm going on this "big trailie" specific off road course Pete, I'm happy enough on these easy trails with the Tiger but I find myself looking at other trails and thinking " i would have tried that on the tralp" so I'm hoping this will give me either more confidence with this bike or some handling tips as it's a very different beast. 

I get that, it’s not like you go looking for trouble but it’s nice knowing you can get out.

Get yourself a 250 as well as the Tiger Chris, then you can stray off onto other stuff knowing that you should be able to get safely out.  If I lived where you live I'd be exploring every chemin/track I could find :littleguy:

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I get that, it’s not like you go looking for trouble but it’s nice knowing you can get out.

the idea is to know enough to not get into a situation you can't get out of. Knowing your own limitations is probably the most important skill when you ride alone. the plan is to be with a professional when I go looking for those limitations...

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Get yourself a 250 as well as the Tiger Chris, then you can stray off onto other stuff knowing that you should be able to get safely out.  If I lived where you live I'd be exploring every chemin/track I could find :littleguy:

Yeah, but no. I'm a one bike man I guess, I am happy to do as much as I can do with my one ride, I just don't know those limits yet with the tiger. I explained to the guy whose doing the training ( he's a full time instructor for the police nationale motorcycle school in Sens just north of here and has set up a company doing this at the weekends) that I want to discover what i can do with this bike as it stands... with what I've got, kit and tyres.  

• Like 1