trying to keep up with a Mammoth, A.K.A. R1200GSA

Sofia

Following @Pedro on one of his favorite routes actually passing a place with his surname!  A lot less boring video then just me bumbling along!! 

this was March 2019.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Good 'road craft' by Pedro :littleguy:

I thought it was pretty odd.......why wasn't he swerving around in the lane and riding on the wrong side of the road?

• Haha 1

Sofia( ugh i spelled "Sophia" first...lol) looked like she was dying to pass on several occasions and dint take an easy gimmie, that was very nice of her. I would have tried to pass. :dancebanana:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Sofia( ugh i spelled "Sophia" first...lol) looked like she was dying to pass on several occasions and dint take an easy gimmie, that was very nice of her. I would have tried to pass. :dancebanana:

I'd rather you passed, those KLR brakes aren't what I like to have equipping a bike that is following me :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

And I didn't see any blatant motoring offences either! :classic_unsure:

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I'd rather you passed, those KLR brakes aren't what I like to have equipping a bike that is following me :classic_laugh:

Actually the new oversized wave brake rotors are working very well, even added a nut to my rearbrake lever to raise the contact point, the front can be done with one finger now...

Or i could just ride the GTR, vroom...:littleguy:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And I didn't see any blatant motoring offences either! :classic_unsure:

I ll make a video specially for you with some!

• Like 2