Fancy a Summer Holiday in Spain?

XTreme

43 minutes ago, Tym said:

So, those towns had how many centuries to build flood control systems? :classic_unsure:

You've heard me mentioning Albox many times over the years......it's Tea Bag Central! 

albox-plaza-min.thumb.jpg.265e0ec91afd926c3b98eb75421fb76f.jpg

It's a fairly big town by Spanish standards and looks very nice, but is let down by the fact that it's attracted loads of Brits and Moros!

I feel sorry for the Spanish being saddled with that dross!

Anyway.....the main street where most of the shops are built is on a slight incline......here's me there in 2014.....

Well see that street? There's not one drain on it! 

Why's that? This is Spain.........and common sense is pretty thin on the ground here!

It don't rain there often (normally it's very hot and humid).......but when it does it's usually very, very heavy! 

And apparently that street looks like a fucking Tsunami! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

That collapsing wall may have been lacking in drain holes at the bottom.

I went to Seville once, waited most of the day for tyre shop staff to come back from their lunch time snoozette so my mate Charlie could get a new rear tyre. Charlie's knobs had detached on the motorway not long before you see. This is because he was too tight to put a new tyre on before we set off, just used an old one with what he thought was a decent amount of tread on it.

I have vague memories of riding around a large bull ring hoping I was using the right bit of a one way road and wondering where the marmalade factory was.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Let me get this straight. You ride to Albox for a teabagging by Brits and Moros. I thought you said the Strom was no good for that sort of thing

I never cease to be horrified at the state of my generation of Brit that I see there.........as those are the only times I'm ever exposed to them.

I don't just mean physically in a state.....but mentally. They're never happy, never grateful for what they've got, and are permanently fucking moaning.

All while dressed like Kenneth Williams in "Carry on Camping".

Totally out of their depth here.......most can't even take a shit without having a translator with them.

When you consider that it was Britain that virtually conquered and colonised the world in the past.......you have to wonder WTF has happened to the gene pool?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When you consider that it was Britain that virtually conquered and colonised the world in the past.......you have to wonder WTF has happened to the gene pool?

In my opinion the quality of the gene pool died while fighting all those wars, the best went to fight, the best died...we repopulated with? Fuckmine types. :thud:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

In my opinion the quality of the gene pool died while fighting all those wars, the best went to fight, the best died...we repopulated with? Fuckmine types. :thud:

That's actually a very good point Tym!

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Some time ago i read a study about France and how Napoleons wars destroyed so much of what made them who they were.

On 12/08/2020 at 16:23, XTreme said:

Not a bad point.

Peer and public pressure was another, white feather and all that. Then there was conscription which was a leveller unless your family was loaded.

Unfortunately the fuckwits breed, watering down the gene pool even more.