First Weekend in August!

XTreme

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's that time again!

I'm going to the Brit shops in Albox Saturday.......and an abandoned village for me Sunday.

2-min.jpg.cae1caa5b0cff92e7ec50d246e8e1564.jpg

What you lot doing?

Do you know where it is ? 

• Haha 1

I´ve just finished walking Costa, and am lost on what to do with the rest of my weekend.

With the way I've been working, I actually prefer week days. I've got a couple of hours in the morning of shit to do, and a few call throughout the day, just enough to keep me feeling productive. Shitty weather today, wet and foggy, if it clears in the afternoon I'll go to the beach for a swim and lighten up. 

I'll be finishing up a new video for Grasshopper's Ride and plan to explore further down an old airport road that then leads to an FSR (forest service road) I have not been on yet.  It is a long week-end here so staying away from all the busy people's is easier when you go further into the backcountry....??

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Opera?  Seriously, which one?

Don Giovanni from the Met in 2000, my son is a huge opera fan.  When he was younger he cost us a lot of money as we took him to see Pavarotti (his hero ) three times .

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Don Giovanni from the Met in 2000, my son is a huge opera fan.  When he was younger he cost us a lot of money as we took him to see Pavarotti (his hero ) three times .

That is awesome, I love me a good Opera..... Your like the best dad ever, I wish my dad took me to see Pavarotti ?

• Like 2

Pretty hot day to be working in the garage, funny thing is i bitch about working im my garage when its cold too. :classic_unsure:

Not tellin what i did butt here are two clues :littleguy:

DSCN0660.thumb.jpeg.508ecf19696aa414a653f688d39d527a.jpeg

DSCN0657.thumb.jpeg.0854d87f7ef373e19cd16ee3e3d4f336.jpeg

Ok i;ll tell now, new Tusk™ brand disc's, the fronts oversized, and new pads. 

Sorry, i dint get the ghetto Gold one....

i went with cheap as chips black.

:wave:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Black's better than gold, it's not like it's an SBK ZRX750, is it?

Well, i survived the bedding in process...:wave: The new disc's rock. :littleguy:

DSCN0661.thumb.jpeg.4b33a49d3cef4c261e5bcf440a1f2000.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Wow @Tym that takes cleanliness to a whole new level...how do you do it?  ?

Living somewhere there arnt any trails to go riding off road might have something to do with it! :classic_unsure: Not riding if moisture levels are over 22% is another! :littleguy:

@XTreme Courtesy phone please, cleaning advice needed! I do take care of my things so they last longer,

im still wearing levis i bought in the late 1970's.

?‍?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

That's a hell of a farcle, HRH Tym !

The last couple of stops when i was bedding in the brakes were pretty cool, i was getting chirps from the tyres that never chirped before...:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

I suppose it's a toss up between mind the gap and take the gap. Once again Mucho you have proved invaluable.  Yer fuckin ace man ? I wouldn't listen to a thing Bobononob says about you. Yer a hero!

All I can add is that it needs cleaning! That'll sort it out!

53 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Cleaning? An Italian tuneup will sort that out. Balls to the wall for 30 minutes and it'll look like new. Of course that'll cost nearly as much in fuel as a new one so what would you suggest? Oven cleaner and a toothbrush?

There's no problem in the world that can't be sorted out with Solvol and WD40.