Latest post

Sir Fallsalot

This might be simple for everyone else and maybe its written down here already but I just discovered when you click on unread content and then click on the time someone commented it takes you straight to that comment I've been scrolling through all the read posts to get there up to now ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I have no idea what you're talking about Fred? 

If i got to explain it to you we got no hope you created the place lol

I'll use images to make it easy for you:littleguy:. If you click where i indicated "click on this" in the photo i go straight to the comment, if i click on the topic above "Old Railway Station in Gorafe" i go to the first page then i have to select the last page (if there's more than one) and then i have to scroll down the page to the post i'm looking for. And just to be clear i'm not asking for help i'm giving it at no charge :classic_laugh:

98661707_Screenshot(40).png.1fb5b6e239a223e4f3f1b4a8b3755092.png

That's how it's supposed to work Fred......if you click title you get the whole thread, when you click the time you go to that exact post.

The software doesn't know whether you've read the whole thread.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's how it's supposed to work Fred......

Yes i know but didn't until this morning so thought i would put it on here because there must be other thick bastards like me on here or are there ?:rofl:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes i know but didn't until this morning so thought i would put it on here because there must be other thick bastards like me on here or are there ?:rofl:

Well I didn't know until I read Fred's post. So count me as one of thick bastards.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think you will find that makes Bob thicker than me :classic_laugh:

TOTY is going to be close this year......unless Fuckmine turns up.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Earache said:

Why? Is he thicker than me (doubtful).

I don't even know where to start Eric.....but I'll try!

Ever known anybody fake their own motorcycle accidents by creating a crash scene (including his bike on the deck) and then take pics and post them on the net? :classic_laugh:

@boboneleg and @Sir Fallsalot can throw in a few!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't even know where to start Eric.....but I'll try!

Ever known anybody fake their own motorcycle accidents by creating a crash scene (including his bike on the deck) and then take pics and post them on the net? :classic_laugh:

@boboneleg and @Sir Fallsalot can throw in a few!

No - but it sounds like it'd be a good challenge for us all to try - see who can do the most convincing accident scene.

• Haha 3