The Chinese Situation!

XTreme

Can you believe that fucking morons are still continuing to support the Chinese economy by buying Chinese bikes, phones and other products?

We've had Huawei mobiles for the last couple of years and they've been brilliant. But there's no way we'll buy them (or any other Chinese brand) again.

AFAIC the situation with Covid is nothing other than germ warfare!

And they're not happy with just generating new strains of virus........they're bringing back old ones as well, because they've reported Bubonic Plague there now! What's next? The Black Death?

Keep them and their products in their country is the answer! :littleguy:

What you say?

Butt how will  NBA members make any money selling their sneakers if they have to pay a living wage to those who make them? :classic_unsure:

• Like 3

Stuff has a cost.

That cost is either supported by you as a client paying properly for a product, by the companies making and selling it, or by the poor guys employed in production lines. 

Buying most cellphones will still support employment of poor people earning next to nothing, mostly in China.

Regarding the virus' origin, this thread is basically trolling :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 1

It's hard to get away from the crap. Open up a car door to see made in China stickers on the electric window motor.
Like you, I'll knowingly not buy anything from them.

• Like 1

I thought huawei was taiwanese or korean, so that shows how much I know...

I don't knowingly buy anything chinese but break off the outer wrappings and most electronic goods are built there.  

To be fair, the bubonic plague thing is a media hype I think, it reemerges regularly in various parts of the world and is now fairly easily treated and dealt with as I understand it.  I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories about covid or other deseases, but then I don't subscribe to any of the myriad conspiracy theories that circulate so readily on social media so maybe i'm just too naive and trusting. nothing I can do about any of it anyway so wether it's natural or done "a purpose" the result is the same. 

• Like 4