Why we don';t leave our doors open at night...

Earache

Guy up the street from me left his garage door open last night and had a visitor open up his garage refrigerator for a snack. His bikes were okay though

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shit! ?

Do they wander into houses as well?

Frequently.

When we get home at night from dinner or whatever, the wife doesn't waste a lot of time between the car and the front door. I won't call her a chickenshit to her face though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The problem is they let the white bears go free with just a warning, while they drop the ban hammer on the black ones...:banana121or:

• Haha 2

I love the Model 94 Pa left me in 22mag, cherry condition,hardly even broke in yet, bet it is has under 200 rounds through her...:littleguy:

2 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

When I lived on Mt. Taylor I kept my Winchester very handy because the bears, pumas, bobcats, and elk were not tame, and were not to be trifled with.

Don't I know it. One day they're all lovey dovey, licking the salt off of your truck in the driveway and the next night the bastids jump in front of your truck....

moose1.jpg

moose2.jpg

moose3.jpg

moose4.jpg

moose5.jpg

moose6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

We have similar problems with wild Haggis, nothing short of a. 50cal will stop them though.

I;d rather use my .73 cal smoothbore....:littleguy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have a bobcat that hangs out in our front yard from time to time, he's a fat bastard, too. Haven't got a lot fo good pics of him as he's always here during low light times; early morning, late evening. Don't see them much in daylight.

IMG_6512.JPG

IMG_6518.JPG

IMG_6519.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Fat bastard ?....it must be getting plenty of food.?

The most we have to put up with is your damn squirrels!...digging holes in my lawn!

And next doors cat shitting in my flower beds?

It's funny, people that just move here are always posting pictures of their lost lost cats and small dogs that are lost. "Help me find Buffy" type posts.

Lady, your cat isn't missing, he was lunch.

• Haha 2

Then there are these guys - loads of them, hunting in packs. My driveway appears to be a good hunbting ground for them as we always seem them there. They are the main culprits for snagging cats and smaller dogs for dinner..

12.jpg

13.jpg

IMG_0510.JPG

• Like 3