-
Posts
12,126 -
Joined
-
Days Won
159
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Pedro
-
Nice top box, sadly you’re still banned.
-
I assume they want people to let them pass easily?
-
End of March is upon us, and with it March Bike Of The Month. This is the picture submission thread, You can enter the vote with 1 picture, it has to be an horizontal picture, taken out on a ride during March (2025 ), and of a bike you currently own. Feel free to submit more than one, I will only consider the last one posted. On the 29th, around end of afternoon or evening, I’ll close submissions and start the vote.
-
Yearly, iI think I pay almost 40 Euros, and it covers all of Europe.
-
They are nice looking bikes!
-
I’ve had a monimoto for a few years now, and it works very well. The bike has never been stollen but when I forget about it and leave it in my mechanics or just move the bike in the garage it always sends me the alert like it should. It’s a good thing for peace of mind. They now make a smaller one that’s easier to put away in the bike, might consider one of those.
-
Wearing biking boots through the day is not nice at all, maybe get her some halfway sneakers that provide some protection but are still nice enough to wear when not on the bike? Glad she is mostly ok, she’s a trooper!
-
It really is.
-
Hang in there, tough times.
-
Had lunch with my brother and a friend in a proper northern portuguese place, only just now making it back home. I barely survived the huge amounts of meat and wine. I was smart enough to be in a car with little brother although many people met there on bikes, a few shiny Harleys too.
-
Are you eating raw onion like they're chips?
-
He’s free to do it, like you were! If being lame doesn’t matter to him like it does to you… He owns a scooter and a Cube, so it should be the opposite!
-
On other news, this month @Bucksterwas very quick to change the site’s picture…
-
here’s a hint: it’s right before every month ends!
-
I took my bike out for a 20 minute ride this afternoon. Hadn't moved this month!
-
That’s quite something!
-
Hope you're out soon!
-
February 2025 is Honda month, here are our three submissions for this month: @JustaPor's Honda CB750 Hornet: @Saul's Honda CB750 Hornet: @Sir Fallsalot's Honda XR400R: Be sure to vote until the 28th at 21:00, by which time the poll automatically closes.
-
Three submissions only, so far, and they're all Hondas!
-
I'll be busy tonight, so it'll be done in the afternoon.
-
We'll see how Wednesday goes.
-
KLIM Releases the Groundbreaking New X1 Alpha Adventure Helmet
Pedro replied to Seymour Asscrack's topic in MOTORCYCLE CHAT
What was wrong with it? -
End of February is upon us, and with it, BOTM! You can submit a picture of your currently owned motorcycle or scooter, out on a ride taken in February. It has to be an horizontal picture to fit the site. I'll lock this thread on the 26th after dinner and create the poll, you can submit more than one picture as I'll only consider the last one.
-
Welcome, @Gordon! If you’re confident in your fitness and don’t plan on doing long rides, try to go for a test ride on whatever you like the look of, check if that one makes you happy and that you’re adequately comfortable on it. Disregard every other opinion as you’re clearly already thinking about it with safety in mind.