-
Posts
12,126 -
Joined
-
Days Won
159
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Pedro
-
What a cool statue!
-
It's rained, and will probably continue through the weekend, I'm not going to complain because Portugal is on a serious draught, animals have no grass to eat, vegetables are being watered instead of rained on, and water reserves are quite low for the season. On top of that the forests are very dry and that usually means a catastrophe once summer comes. Can't see a couple of days of half rainy weather solving that but it's better than nothing. I won't be riding my bike or washing it, though have washed my jacket and will tend to the winter boots today, where is the Pete + washing machine smilie when I need it?
-
Is it on purpose that there are crosses on her boobs? I used to have a friend who did one of those semesters away in university, in Edinburgh, he absolutely loved it.
-
Showdown: 2021 Honda CRF300L vs 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Pedro replied to Peon Maface's topic in MOTORCYCLE REVIEWS
It's no choice for a sane person given a choice! -
Coca Cola? Smart choice High on sugars, though...
-
That Japan can mind their own business , UK and US political hypocrites of the highest order, for Switzerland it's just another business day, and for UAE it's just another day in paradise!
-
What a couple of boring resentful anti Rossi old bastards, you two are!
-
That is very civilized
-
Rode home, from the grey moody north where my phone took this weird focus picture And got home in sunny Ribetejo, in time for a late lunch, was very happy to find my almond tree in full bloom
-
I'd listen to Slowly, @Richzx6r, or maybe even better your doctor after a checkup, a permanent concussion isn´t exactly ideal if you take up racing either.
-
I almost voted for @Tango, because of the purple (is that purple?) gas tank and the pretty bike, but voted for @Sofia because of the Alentejo hills and trees and sunshine and because it´s an amazing place to ride. And the Speed Triple too
-
I bet he took it out for the picture. Which is double the risk, as he might not be able to put it back on!
-
Model Update: The 2022 Ducati Multistrada V4
Pedro replied to Hugh Janus's topic in MOTORCYCLE REVIEWS
And our weather is quite different, I can’t stand hot bikes in the summer, the GS is my limit. -
Southern Portugal at it’s best!
-
Not what I meant
-
Is that two pictures put together? Looks like a line down the middle
-
Model Update: The 2022 Ducati Multistrada V4
Pedro replied to Hugh Janus's topic in MOTORCYCLE REVIEWS
I love how the Mulstistrada looks, to be honest. But two things make me not even want to try one, the first being how hot they supposedly run, I like to spend time on country roads in the summer, both these and the KTMs supposedly pump quite a lot of heat to your inner thighs. The other is the portuguese dealerships, I don't care for them, shit service, they pretend like they're a Ferrari dealership and it's your privilege that they let you buy a bike But I do like them, on theory. -
Fucks sake, Pete, is that a real painted building in the background instead of a crumbling half built mess? Trying new things!
-
Do driving schools use auto boxes in the UK?
-
No, please, there's no need for extremisms! I'll remember @Sofia about this, she must have a couple of nice ones.
-
-
That's not dramatic, it's a family's worth of an increase.
-
Since the first Covid crisis, yes, but I think that was after a few years of sales going down.
-
Nope, someone else cooked for me today, beef based, living large