Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Only 30bhp , you've been done ?
  2. Most of the bad riders I've come across are road warriors (no offence to anyone) who want to do trail riding. Their first mistake is that turn up on some 1000/1200cc adventure bike (on road tyres) and insist that they'll be able to get down any lane that I can on my 250/400 trail bike. After you've picked them up for about the fifth time in the first 800yds some of them might get the message that smaller/lighter is much better
  3. 0.99p for 95 octane in ASDA last week, lowest it's been for years.
  4. What car have you got Fred ? I'm trying to work out how come my tax is twice as much as yours
  5. This is true but I found myself in conflicting camps as I was a biker and a football supporter , my football mates just didn't get 'the bike thing' ?
  6. Ive also met Fred, Ren, Dave and Bruce and none of them were cunts either.
  7. I've met Chris and no , he's not a Cunt.
  8. yEs, wEirD waY of writiNg ThinGs ?
  9. I reckon Zzzzzack was the worst for conspiracy theories
  10. oldbmwmaster, that's the dude, the one who posted a photo of his family and they were all nude
  11. I had four bottles of Theakstons Old Peculier last night, first time I've drunk it for 35 years. But more than often I drink cider. I only drink at home nowadays and only on a saturday evening, I can't remember the last time I went to a pub just for a drink .
  12. My boss just sold his Fred, if I'd known you were looking for one i'd have given you the nod. He's just bought a Sherco 250 to replace it.
  13. I remember you like this Fred
  14. Looks like his Landy is in the same tax band as my Honda
  15. I have Mitas E-07's on my DR650 right now, they're a great summer tyre when you don't need something quite so 'nobby'. Mitas and Maxxis both make great tyres for trail/enduro/adeventure bikes.
  16. Yep, I reckon they all do that
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy