Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Nowhere near as funny as a Jamaican with a Bristol accent When a big dude with dreads an all walks up to you and says 'allright my luvver' it doesn't half turn your head.
  2. I don't want to piss on your fire Chris but the Cadbury's and the Fry's chocolate cream are made in Poland now. It's a feckin disgrace ....
  3. Yep, my son won't eat his fish without tomato ketchup
  4. I nearly didn't recognise you without your merman oufit on Tym
  5. I didn't think of it like that but I see your point This is her Pavlova btw
  6. Absolutely, I've had my wife's Pavlova for breakfast
  7. Pissed down all day here️
  8. Merry Xmas to you as well Tym, early play for TOTY ?
  9. Well said @grasshoppers ride
  10. Chucking it down here but I’m cool, I’m in my sister-in-laws grotto and I have bottle of wine
  11. You could always clear the leaves from the garden Clive
  12. In my cracker .............. Obviously intended for our TOTY
  13. Merry Xmas Sofia, I sometimes wonder if you're more British than some of us that were born here
  14. Yebbut , neither of them ended up stuck in a gravel trap
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy