Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Yes, he was a bit of a baddy wasn't he ..............
  2. Same here Marcel, getting rid of all last years stuff and bringing everything up to date today. Still pissing down here on and off .
  3. Never heard of him .............
  4. No photos of my walk today, it feckin pissed down half way around, I'm back home drying out now .
  5. That's where @Six30 lands flat on his face
  6. It's been blowing a gale all night and pissing down, still hasn't stopped so I don't see much action likely here today .
  7. Do I remember rightly that if you didn’t thrash them once in a while the reeds could gum up ?
  8. boboneleg

    Proof …

    He's left himself and his family wide open to an attack from every jihadi going now with what he's said about his time in the army, I fail to understand what he's trying to achieve with all this crap . I had a lot of respect for him with all the work he did with the Invictus games but I have zero respect for him now. Like @Six30 said, he's a twat
  9. Probably the best white soul singer ever
  10. Totally agree with that , a bit like a poor mans Steve Marriott
  11. Hope she picks up soon Fred was saying in his message that this flu has knocked him for six (not that one)
  12. I have been waiting in all day for Royal Mail to deliver a new decoder box for my Mother-in-Law's Italian TV, she is feckin lost without her daily dose of Italian sopa operas and scandal programmes This evening we are off out for a meal for my niece (22 yesterday), we are going to a restaurant that I haven't been to for over 30 years.
  13. I hope you get the RD125 going, great little bikes I agree that the PCX will probably be an uneconomical repair if panels are involved. When I worked for Fowlers doing insurance quotes for repair shops most scooters were written off, especially Honda's and Piaggio's because of the cost of body parts.
  14. No problem in Gurt Lush, there's no posh fuckers amongst that lot. Proper Bristolians hence, the name of the choir
  15. Could possibly be , we don't hang around for any afters.
  16. This is the choir my son (Paolo) sings in , the Gurt Lush Choir. In this clip he is about 4th on the right from the conductor (in skeleton suit), he is wearing a black shirt and red tie
  17. Looks glorious Bob We had a bit of sun here today, back to pissing down tomorrow but I expect Paolo and I will fit a walk in somehow.
  18. That takes me back to school when we used to grow seeds on damp blotting paper
  19. I saw that the other day, some of the guys that have 790/890's were saying that the fuel lines run close to the exhaust
  20. He's been doing French and Spanish for the past two years, they learn about the culture not just the language.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy