Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Just took Miss America out for a run to check that she was running ok. Ran like a dream, still my favourite bike
  2. Anyway , it's all back together and runs fine on the ramp. I'll take it for a spin tomorrow morning to make sure it runs ok.
  3. So I found the offending article , a bit of shit stuck to the float needle. It feels like rubber but I've no idea where from ........
  4. If you look at the carb it doesn't say Made in USA
  5. Yes, last year they actually phoned us to see if we had any BST spares knocking about. A real shame that they're gone.
  6. Carb off , petrol pissing out of the overflow pipe. Waiting on a Mikuni rebuild kit from the Netherlands , no supplier in UK now that Allen's have gone bust
  7. Me too , it's been talked about doing it in the Bristol Channel for more than 60 years but it doesn't go any further .
  8. I’m stopped at CTL in Cirencester for a break , staying at my mates in Redditch tonight then we’re riding up to Yorkshire tomorrow for our mate’s funeral. Scooby was only 48 and a damned good rider , cancer is a bitch
  9. You sure know how to live it up @Marcel
  10. It's a 20mph limit Marcel , even your barge would exceed that .......
  11. No it’s a warning . The police give the locals a speed gun and like the heroes they are they then report you , that’s why there is no registered speed on there
  12. I just got another one of these letters, fecking twats with nothing better to do with their time They don't even tell you what speed you were doing so how do the wankers know if I was speeding !!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy