After The Pandemic!

XTreme

All I can see now is deserted locations, roads that look like they've been bombed, and abandoned buildings strewn across the landscape!

But I can handle it.......weather permitting!  :classic_cool:

vs346.jpg

vs346a.jpg

vs346b.jpg

vs347.jpg

vs347b.jpg

vs348.jpg

vs348a.jpg

vs349.jpg

vs350.jpg

vs350a.jpg

vs351.jpg

vs352.jpg

• Like 5

Love the landscape, I grew up around farms and I miss the atmosphere.  For some reason seeing an organized field all in order with new crops growing is a lovely sight to me.  Perhaps when you know the amount of work it takes to run a farm you have great respect for the farmer.  Another great ride report.  ?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Love the landscape, I grew up around farms and I miss the atmosphere.  For some reason seeing an organized field all in order with new crops growing is a lovely sight to me.  Perhaps when you know the amount of work it takes to run a farm you have great respect for the farmer.  Another great ride report.  ?

Thanks Michelle! It's getting a bit warm here now.......so it's getting harder!

Nice to see actual fields being put to use, you live close to one of Spain's most important farming locations, I was wondering where all the stuff grew.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well thanks for clearing that up for everyone.....? No lettuce for you then.....

Has to be bad for your health, everyone who wants to lose weight and cant eat the stuff... :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Ever watched popeye on tv, @Tym?

he could lift a bike, he could!

Dint he have a friend who just ate hamburgers? Thats me, just without the bread part :littleguy:

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

@Tym, just eat your greens ffs, you’re like 60, shit will start to bite back. You’ll fart more but live longer.

Keto diet, Seal Team Six certified :littleguy:

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I think @Tym is speaking in tongues now. We might have lost him to minced red meat.

I just googled what he said for a laugh and this was top of the list 

https://www.ketocustomplan.com/articles/effective-way-to-lose-weight-for-good?cc=gbp&gclid=Cj0KCQjwirz3BRD_ARIsAImf7LOkTxJQkMMjszsAfH2qTjp-QElexX88ijcyd9A2uosD3Nnx4Y3lmtQaAlDwEALw_wcB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1