Laconia 2024

Been going to this rally for many years ...Skippy some Years..it's nothing new to me and now it's mostly to ride in the area ...beautiful place and the roads are amazing and scenery ..a specially in the white mountain area...last minute change of plans ..Due to Dan's washing machine..He wanted to leave wendsay and do a straight shot to laconia..I've done it before it's about 1 thousand km run ..but I'm just getting to old for these crazy kinda trips..spend two days in the area and another straight shot to get home Saturday...so I'm sticking to my original plan to leave Saturday..instead of doing a clock wize loop..I'll be entering the states near quebec city...I'll be in a group of six bikes one of the rider is my uncle Alvin who sold me the garage back in 97 ..who's now 73 years old with his cvo street glide..it might be his last go around ..due to his age..I'll fallowing them Saturday and branching off on my owne Sunday morning...they will continue till they reach the niagra  fall region...

• Like 4

The bike is mostly prep...just have  to stifen up the rear shock..check the oil  level and pick up a tire puncture repair kit...couldn't find it lastnight..one of my boys must have gotten there hands on it..leaving Saturday morning 8 am ..weather not looking very good..looks like the rain gear will be pulled out...

• Like 1

Enjoy Marcel. Couldn't believe the weather was so much better a little way from the coast yesterday.

Look up and head for the lighter bits.

• Like 2

Make sure you stop for a piss on a regular basis, no one likes a pant wetter.

IMG_1172.jpeg.09a7b5b5213997188cfe72e6bc6796ce.jpeg

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Make sure you stop for a piss on a regular basis, no one likes a pant wetter.

IMG_1172.jpeg.09a7b5b5213997188cfe72e6bc6796ce.jpeg

Have to say that's some really  good special affect...Six30 would be proud...lol.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

This will be my outfit for tomorrow ...I'll be thinking of  you Buckster.....but not in a gay way...

20240607_175903.jpg

The women will be all over you.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The women will be all over you.

He's taking chocolate too?

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

On the road...stopped at my mom's place for a few...before joining the gang for breakfast at a local restaurant...

20240608_072913.jpg

Your mother lives in a double wide?

Well a very wet day today...we hit a major rain down poor about and hour from home...and it followed us till the motel...few pics from today..temp dropped down 9c in some sections..think it's one of the coldest year for the rally ..the root beer street glide belongs to my uncle Alvin. 

20240608_081806.jpg

20240608_081814.jpg

20240608_105134.jpg

20240608_121554.jpg

20240608_121605.jpg

20240608_124755.jpg

20240608_154927.jpg

• Like 4

Call me and outcast but these group ride isn't my thing..knew this before leaving but I only joined the group after Alvin (uncle) invited me...figured it will probably be his last long ride and it will make for some nice memories...I prefer riding alone or at the most 2 or 4 tops ..I'm no sheep ...and like doing my own things...so I've got maybe a couple hours of group ride this morning before branching off on my own...

Roland's bike suffered a sticking throttle...we tried to fix it lastnight but there's no way to fix it without removing the tps assembly out of the bars...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Call me and outcast but these group ride isn't my thing..knew this before leaving but I only joined the group after Alvin (uncle) invited me...figured it will probably be his last long ride and it will make for some nice memories...I prefer riding alone or at the most 2 or 4 tops ..I'm no sheep ...and like doing my own things...so I've got maybe a couple hours of group ride this morning before branching off on my own...

Roland's bike suffered a sticking throttle...we tried to fix it lastnight but there's no way to fix it without removing the tps assembly out of the bars...

You left your hammer at home …

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You left your hammer at home …

We tried anything to get it work..driping motor oil on it..wd40 ..Richard (group leader) even pulled out his vasoline hand cream..but nothing worked....I'm sure glad I took a room by myself...the rest double up in rooms...God only knows what kind of deveayes  shit what was going on  In those rooms lastnight. 

Few pics from this morning  at the motel we stayed. Sky still looks gloomy this morning...but it's suppose to clear in the direction I'm going ..

Currently about and hour and half from quebec city..

20240609_052944.jpg

20240609_052953.jpg

20240609_053020.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Double wide ? Pardon my french...

Trailer park, to be fair it explains a lot. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Trailer park, to be fair it explains a lot. 

It's actually a bungalow with a basement twat..lol..with a gazebo in the back...it's one of those pre-fab houses...arrives in two half...think it was built late 70...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's actually a bungalow with a basement twat..lol..with a gazebo in the back...it's one of those pre-fab houses...arrives in two half...think it was built late 70...

Prefab house = trailer, so yes a double wide, you are basically trailer trash.

34 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Prefab house = trailer, so yes a double wide, you are basically trailer trash.

There a little hillbillie in me ..and I suppose you directly related to the King of Scotland  ?..lol

Just ditch the gay harleys..heading south east...still raining...think pass the worse thoe...

20240609_124657.jpg

• Like 4