Coming to Spain soon.

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Is that the new Indian?

Didn't watch the entire video...but it looks like Chinese have stolen a few so called motorcycle designers from Harley Davidson and are making a copy of the roadglide and street glide rolled  into one...this could be your next bike Buck  ?

9 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Didn't watch the entire video...but it looks like Chinese have stolen a few so called motorcycle designers from Harley Davidson and are making a copy of the roadglide and street glide rolled  into one...this could be your next bike Buck  ?

You just described your current bike.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You just described your current bike.

The challenger looks nothing like a Harley....remember it's the first real American motorcycle produce since 1901...I've heard that Harley has bought two of them and are trying to figure out by reverse engineering them..to find out why they're such a great bike...by the looks of the 2024 Harley line up...looks like they are slowly catching up...lol.

39 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The challenger looks nothing like a Harley....remember it's the first real American motorcycle produce since 1901...I've heard that Harley has bought two of them and are trying to figure out by reverse engineering them..to find out why they're such a great bike...by the looks of the 2024 Harley line up...looks like they are slowly catching up...lol.

Harley has more motorcycling knowledge than most brands, and research everything, they surely knew the first Indian inside out before it came out. The reason they have low horsepower engines is because they want to, they believe that bike is what achieves the best compromise between selling the most bikes, with the biggest yearly profit, and doing the product they think they should and that their clients identify with. Look at the adventure bikes, although they look the way they do, engines are supposedly very good.

FB_IMG_1658417447293.jpg.331dbef27204743d520240f582d9cd0f.jpg

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Buckster said:

FB_IMG_1658417447293.jpg.331dbef27204743d520240f582d9cd0f.jpg

I don't know you keep insiting they copied harley...it's nothing like a harley... aluminum frame.. liquid cooled power plant..mono shock rear suspension ...adjustable windscreen...ext...ext..it's simply just a better bike...you know I've owned two harleys over the years...to me they are less comfortable to ride...both of them put my knees in a weird angle...think it the way the air cleaner is fitted to them...

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Harley has more motorcycling knowledge than most brands, and research everything, they surely knew the first Indian inside out before it came out. The reason they have low horsepower engines is because they want to, they believe that bike is what achieves the best compromise between selling the most bikes, with the biggest yearly profit, and doing the product they think they should and that their clients identify with. Look at the adventure bikes, although they look the way they do, engines are supposedly very good.

The only thing their research is focus on ...is how to make you spend and extra 10g to make a comfortable touring motorcycle...