A spin up Clark creek rd.

YamaHead

Beautiful weather today....decided to ride BEFORE I handled some more yard work🙄 Rolled past the Cemetery rd. onto Clark creek rd. for a few miles.... it's a shame the road doesn't get too close to the creek, mainly cos it's fenced off due to mainly it being some farmer's property.

Spring24008.thumb.jpg.21f9f96aca71d5b63e9a44a758aad763.jpg

I've learned that keeping it in PA level 1 or 2 conserves on battery life while still maintaining a consistent 15 mph w/o too much effort.

Spring24009.thumb.jpg.f5a2573e3b6869673cb170e23b7521d4.jpg

I didn't quite make it to where it gets a bit steeper & climbs away from the creek more for better views....that'll be for another ride when I have more time & battery life.

Spring24006.thumb.jpg.b78c21605820c24e5cda7a3922edf6a3.jpg

All in all, a good ride for some exercise in this glorious weather...away from all the BS I used to have to put up with on the left side of OR! Now to race home for a bit more yard work before the Mrs. & I cooled off @ the local watering hole only 3 blocks from home.😎

Spring24010.thumb.jpg.ca2c4cb681487092ffcc0bd479cff3b6.jpg

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Beautiful weather today....decided to ride BEFORE I handled some more yard work🙄 Rolled past the Cemetery rd. onto Clark creek rd. for a few miles.... it's a shame the road doesn't get too close to the creek, mainly cos it's fenced off due to mainly it being some farmer's property.

Spring24008.thumb.jpg.21f9f96aca71d5b63e9a44a758aad763.jpg

I've learned that keeping it in PA level 1 or 2 conserves on battery life while still maintaining a consistent 15 mph w/o too much effort.

Spring24009.thumb.jpg.f5a2573e3b6869673cb170e23b7521d4.jpg

I didn't quite make it to where it gets a bit steeper & climbs away from the creek more for better views....that'll be for another ride when I have more time & battery life.

Spring24006.thumb.jpg.b78c21605820c24e5cda7a3922edf6a3.jpg

All in all, a good ride for some exercise in this glorious weather...away from all the BS I used to have to put up with on the left side of OR! Now to race home for a bit more yard work before the Mrs. & I cooled off @ the local watering hole only 3 blocks from home.😎

Spring24010.thumb.jpg.ca2c4cb681487092ffcc0bd479cff3b6.jpg

Nice gravel road!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Great stuff Scott!

How do you get round operating the brake on one side using the hook?

I don't....using the front brake only....just like on the Mongoose. Gotta get the lead outta my arse & hunt down a linked brake system, which I seem to recall seeing on Cyberbike's site. Shifting is also somewhat cumbersome w/ the stock paddles on the RH side....usually just ride around in 9th or 10th gear....the throttle evens the score.

Boils down to the fact that I've got material for @ least 3 projects that I could do workshop reports on....been too occupied w/ blasted yardwork & Riding!

rainbow brite ugh GIF

• Like 5

2 hours ago, YamaHead said:

I don't....using the front brake only....just like on the Mongoose. Gotta get the lead outta my arse & hunt down a linked brake system, which I seem to recall seeing on Cyberbike's site. Shifting is also somewhat cumbersome w/ the stock paddles on the RH side....usually just ride around in 9th or 10th gear....the throttle evens the score.

Boils down to the fact that I've got material for @ least 3 projects that I could do workshop reports on....been too occupied w/ blasted yardwork & Riding!

rainbow brite ugh GIF

Assuming they are hydraulics you just need a balance bar.

• Like 1