Motorcycle scenes in movies, your favourites

Pedro

What are you favourite motorcycle scenes in movies? Not the “ everyone thinks it’s the best ever” one, but your favourites.

I love the opening to the new Top Gun: Maverick where he uncovers the old trusty Kawasaki and sets off to go to work on it. 

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indy and his dad (old 007) on a sidecar being chased by nazis. The germans are really riding masked dirtbikes but still they’re going fast and putting on a proper show. Plus the sliding stop at the end is just too cool and makes me want a sidecar to do that on every stoplight.

The Great Escape: not the jump or fancy stuff, just the little slide to a stop plus smile and deciding to go for the jump. Cool guy that Steve McQueen!

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man, a properly shit movie but the start scene is cool as hell.

• Like 1

Oh,

The World’s Fastest Indian, when the bike gets into the taller gear and he leaves the guys following him in the dust as the I dian finally clears it’s throat, very nice!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Oh,

The World’s Fastest Indian, when the bike gets into the taller gear and he leaves the guys following him in the dust as the I dian finally clears it’s throat, very nice!

That was and excellent sene...and movie...I think it brought a tear to my eyes...don't remember wich sene thoe....I'll have to watch that movie again

• Like 1

Mission impossible , tom cruise had a couple of bike chases, one through Paris  and another one in the mountains 

• Like 1

The closing scene in On Any Sunday (of course)...Mert Lawill, Malcolm & McQueen....actually riding on a beach section owned by the US Air Force.

Wouldn't have happened without Steve's clout.😎

• Like 2