What kind of motor content do people search for and like to watch on YouTube or Facebook?

cafebikerpro

24 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It isn't always sackings, this last place was more of a redundancy, we're still on good terms.

The place beforehand I left before I smacked the owners face in because he was a complete bellend.

Place before that was trade plates, I left there to go in to full time employment.

So at no point have I been sacked, I've left of my own free will to go to another place that seemed at the time to have better prospects 

Jumped before you were pushed?

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you were violent towards your boss?

No I kept my cool it was him who was getting violent towards me, all from my trying to get hold of him to talk to him about wages, any contact with him was via a private number, he never gave it out to anyone, so I emailed the works email and asked polity if he wouldn't mind calling me when he had a moment, I gave him 3 days from the Friday where he didn't pay me to call which he refused to do even though sammie who is the transport planner had asked him and he said he would, so I went to the yard to speak to him face to face.

I turned up and before I'd even opened the car door to get out he was effing and blinding calling me all the fucks under the sun, he said I'd only gone to the yard to intimidate and extort him (if I'd done so I wouldn't have been trying to talk to him would I, I'd have just twatted the cunt!) Then he said I'd done 10k damage to the truck, when asked for details on it he could only indicate a slight bend in the top sheet bar where a shovel loader had dumped a load of shit on the top despite it being obviously closed.

So I then told him I'd be going to acas and that he'd hear something back from them.

He called me back 2 days afterwards.....

As for the incident with the bus, me and a friend found out exactly what bus it would have been through the bus tracker app and gave him all the details he would have needed to have but he refused, he also said he'd sack anyone who went to the police about the bus running me off the road.

He's a pikey cunt it turns out so it's obvious that he's not doing shit by the book and doesn't want coppers sniffing around

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Jumped before you were pushed?

Not at all, would you work somewhere where you couldn't talk to someone about wages?.....

I think not

• Like 1

Crashed one truck, blew another one’s engine. What was the real reason you left the first place?

Inexperienced drivers, ah well, I suppose that’s the state of the industry, hopefully the current employer won’t learn you are a truck Jonah.

Oh No Omg GIF by Bounce

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Crashed one truck, blew another one’s engine. What was the real reason you left the first place?

Inexperienced drivers, ah well, I suppose that’s the state of the industry, hopefully the current employer won’t learn you are a truck Jonah.

Oh No Omg GIF by Bounce

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Oh No Omg GIF by Bounce

Did you not get that it wasn't me who blew the engine, I was driving the scania at the time and had to go rescue his trailer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Did you not get that it wasn't me who blew the engine, I was driving the scania at the time and had to go rescue his trailer 

Uh Huh Yes GIF

• Haha 1

On 16/01/2024 at 09:57, cafebikerpro said:

What kind of motor content do people search for and like to watch on YouTube or Facebook?

anything where people are not telling me how i should be doing it ( which means VERY little these days) 

• Haha 5