Well that certainly sucks...

Earache

Expecting 8-12 inches tonight, ( and no, I don't need to hear "That's what she said" jokes ? ). Hopefully the forecast is off by a bit and it misses us....

snow X.jpg

• Haha 2

mid to end of next week I'm taking a ride through inner Portugal, finishing with a dip in the ocean. Not to spit in your porridge, just putting things into context. 

In average, we're average  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

mid to end of next week I'm taking a ride through inner Portugal, finishing with a dip in the ocean. Not to spit in your porridge, just putting things into context. 

In average, we're average  :classic_laugh:

We'll be expecting some ride report pics?

• Like 2

dang, man!  it is June!   we are supposed to / maybe heading that way in mid-July.  Be sure to get them passes open ?

3 hours ago, alfalfa said:

dang, man!  it is June!   we are supposed to / maybe heading that way in mid-July.  Be sure to get them passes open ?

I shall work on it as soon as the snow melts?

Gimme a yell when ytou're out this way and maybe we can ride a bit or meet up for a beer.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, alfalfa said:

Had our fill last time...

BMW Skiboggin.jpg

DSC00138-001.jpg

That is hardcore stuff Rick! Does anybody ever get injured riding in conditions like that? 

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That is hardcore stuff Rick! Does anybody ever get injured riding in conditions like that? 

Of course not Pete, nobody ever gets injured doing stuff in snow :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

we get hurt on the easy stuff.  you know, when you arent paying attention.  This time we were really focused as the road bent to the right, just at the bottom of the snow.  If you went left, it was a good 1000 feet or more before you would stop rolling!

• Haha 1