• Saul's Honda CB500F
    • Six30's BMW S1000R
    • Skippy's Yamaha FZ6N
    • Sofia's Triumph Speed Triple R
    • XTreme's Honda CB500X
    • Boboneleg´s Suzuki DR650

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

My bike was made in York, Pennsylvania. Except the engine which was made in Milwaukee.

Seeing it will be tricky to take it to the States to photograph it in its homeland, maybe the American Embassy will do?

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

It is very worth it. It was the 2nd time for me, had gone round in 2005 when the factory was working, very cool to see it all going. This time was Saturday so all quiet. Loved the fact there were engines on pallets on the floor, bike frames kinda lost around the place, almost felt like a gigantic bike shed!! They also have an exhibition area with bikes chronologically organised, very cool. 

We hadn't managed to get tickets online, so I did my best puppies eyes to the lady selling tickets and she got us in. Or else, the lad doing the tour happily accepted 2 more because we were from far away. It was lovely! 

we saw the exhibition bit of it and of course the cafe .

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

National motorbike museum is not far from Triumph factory  , we went there , couldn't believe the amount of bikes in there.... never seen so many baking trays either, if you bought a British bike new i reckon you got a baking tray as part of the deal

Yes, they are handy things!! 

I visited that one 2x, once by myself and another when running the Rat Pack. It was before the fire, so 2008 I think. Was amazing! Sammy Miller also has lots and lots of character.  It's a weekend away we'll spent, visiting the New Forest and Beaulieu and Sammy's

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Seeing it will be tricky to take it to the States to photograph it in its homeland, maybe the American Embassy will do?

I have plenty of photos of it in America, that’s where I lived when I bought it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have plenty of photos of it in America, that’s where I lived when I bought it.

Cool!!!! I didnt know! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

You used to hang round the gates of Disney Land dressed as a giant mouse .. trying to cuddle and sniff kids all day .

• Haha 4