Fantic Caballero 700

Sir Fallsalot

Great looking bike, that stonking engine and brembo brakes are a great start. The suspension being non-adjustable is a bit of a let down and at over £9000 it's a little bit pricey imo.

The lovely, lovely mirrors are a nice touch and it so happens that I have some for sale.  These are the original VIcma folding mirrors , not the cheap chinese copies that vibrate like f*ck :classic_wink:

Please ask if you want a pair or even one ..............

IMG_5437.thumb.jpeg.f13ba8b5a60c01b610e1d896dba9d15d.jpeg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

at over £9000 it's a little bit pricey imo.

Due to it having a Yamaha engine! If they'd put a Zongshen motor in there it would probably go out at 7.5K.

Just wondering whether @Sir Fallsalot would find it interesting if it was a Zongshen? 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Due to it having a Yamaha engine! If they'd put a Zongshen motor in there it would probably go out at 7.5K.

Just wondering whether @Sir Fallsalot would find it interesting if it was a Zongshen? 

Yes i would but not at that price, i also like the 500 they do, it's a Fantic a well established company, I owned Fantics in the 80s and they were great bikes some of the few i wish i still had now.

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Great looking bike, that stonking engine and brembo brakes are a great start. The suspension being non-adjustable is a bit of a let down and at over £9000 it's a little bit pricey imo.

The lovely, lovely mirrors are a nice touch and it so happens that I have some for sale.  These are the original VIcma folding mirrors , not the cheap chinese copies that vibrate like f*ck :classic_wink:

Please ask if you want a pair or even one ..............

IMG_5437.thumb.jpeg.f13ba8b5a60c01b610e1d896dba9d15d.jpeg

I got the cheapo ones and their working great when i remember to fold them in, i found them on ebay years ago for £4.99 a pair so i bought two pairs still got two to break, can't find them for less than £16 now 

21 hours ago, boboneleg said:

The suspension being non-adjustable is a bit of a let down and at over £9000 it's a little bit pricey imo.

I checked their website, there is a 500cc version previous to this one with a one cylinder engine. On that 500cc there is a scrambler version which is the base version with 150mm non adjustable suspension travel, but then there is a 200mm suspension travel with adjustable suspension. Maybe there’s some of that coming to the 700.

• Like 2