1200 indian

Six30

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

That just doesn’t do, I get anxious and fuel up my bike when it gets to less than 60 miles :classic_laugh:

I just ride to the fuel light then fill up again, simples

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Maybe because we ride it not chauffeur it around in the van

i bet i have done more miles this year on  my bikes than you have in the last 2 years

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i bet i have done more miles this year on  my bikes than you have in the last 2 years

Rolling it on and off the ramp probably!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've done around 1k on the busa since I've had it and did around 2.5k on the old ninja so 3.5k in 2 years

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

• Like 1

We were going to Manchester Friday on the bikes but work has got its oar in and she's now heading to Tees port Monday. So it'll be in the car with me dropping her at a train station and bringing her dirty laundry home. Think the weathers turning to shite anyway.

But then I get 3 evenings of blasting what ever music/festival coverage out I feel fit to listen to so not all bad.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

We were going to Manchester Friday on the bikes but work has got its oar in and she's now heading to Tees port Monday. So it'll be in the car with me dropping her at a train station and bringing her dirty laundry home. Think the weathers turning to shite anyway.

But then I get 3 evenings of blasting what ever music/festival coverage out I feel fit to listen to so not all bad.

Shes up my neck of the woods, id watch out for the a66 by North Ormsby there was a truck that she'd its load in the area today and apparently the road will remain closed for the next few days at least

• Like 1

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Shes up my neck of the woods, id watch out for the a66 by North Ormsby there was a truck that she'd its load in the area today and apparently the road will remain closed for the next few days at least

I thought I'd posted this in "my day today'. Best finish the bottle.🍻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I've done around 1k on the busa since I've had it and did around 2.5k on the old ninja so 3.5k in 2 years

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital

• Haha 3