Why do real men.

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Would be a hell of deal for Buckster...13 thousand euros...it would haul a trailer twice the size...

Britain are in Pounds!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is it a better model than the one he's got?

It’s basically the same bike, just a newer model. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

It’s basically the same bike, just a newer model. 

I beg to differ...103 wet heads engine ..top best engine Harley ever produced...this machine is designed for the grown up to be a two up touring machine with all of the bells and wisels..factory gps..ex..ex..

Just for argument sake how much would it worth if it was on the market in Britain? In pounds.

Do harleys get more expensive to buy over the pawn..in the uk in general?

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I beg to differ...103 wet heads engine ..top best engine Harley ever produced...this machine is designed for the grown up to be a two up touring machine with all of the bells and wisels..factory gps..ex..ex..

Just for argument sake how much would it worth if it was on the market in Britain? In pounds.

What year is it?

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Real bikers prefer air cooled. Some weekend warrior bank manager type would buy your bike for somewhere between £14k and £16k, do about 1000 miles a year, mainly HOG runs to Starbucks. Then at some point he would admit, like you, he was gay and get a Honda moped.

• Haha 3

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Real bikers prefer air cooled. Some weekend warrior bank manager type would buy your bike for somewhere between £14k and £16k, do about 1000 miles a year, mainly HOG runs to Starbucks. Then at some point he would admit, like you, he was gay and get a Honda moped.

Twat....so they are worth more over there ...how much did it cost to have yours shipped over from the states..?

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Twat....so they are worth more over there ...how much did it cost to have yours shipped over from the states..?

$800

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Holyshit that's over 30 grand cad and it has twice the mileage..

Just now, Marcel said:

Holyshit that's over 30 grand cad and it has twice the mileage..

I don’t know about Harleys but the prices vary a lot according to spec, the classics seem to be cheaper and the CVO are 5 or 8000 more.

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don’t know about Harleys but the prices vary a lot according to spec, the classics seem to be cheaper and the CVO are 5 or 8000 more.

The one you listed...is the exact same bike....different colour that's about it..

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The one you listed...is the exact same bike....different colour that's about it..

Dealers aren’t very agressive in pricing like in the UK though, they’ll hang onto stuff for ever trying to squeeze every euro out of a sale.

I wouldn’t dare importing something from outside the EU though, probably a nightmare and ending up costing almost as much.

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Dealers aren’t very agressive in pricing like in the UK though, they’ll hang onto stuff for ever trying to squeeze every euro out of a sale.

I wouldn’t dare importing something from outside the EU though, probably a nightmare and ending up costing almost as much.

I wouldn't bother with the logistic to have it shipped over there ..but if someone would be willing I would definitely let it go for 15000 euros..

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I wouldn't bother with the logistic to have it shipped over there ..but if someone would be willing I would definitely let it go for 15000 euros..

They would have to pay import duty and vat. 

• Like 1