Talk about bad luck.

zzzak

13 hours ago, Six30 said:

would you get a trailer and tow it with your motorbike ?

Who the fuck has a tow ball on  bike, oh yeah, people with tractors that identify as bikes.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Who the fuck has a tow ball on  bike, oh yeah, people with tractors that identify as bikes.

You don't even own a bike.

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Rong as usual, had it since 2008, been off the road for a while but about to get back there, have had the suspension done, stripped and cleaned the rear end and got new cans, over Easter I shall fuel it up and cross my fingers that it will fire, it eats tractors.

Hey Pete, like the topbox?

P1010273.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Rong as usual, had it since 2008, been off the road for a while but about to get back there, have had the suspension done, stripped and cleaned the rear end and got new cans, over Easter I shall fuel it up and cross my fingers that it will fire, it eats tractors.

P1010273.jpg

you could have got thatphoto anywhere, you surely don't want us squirrel heads to just believe what you tell us, that would be gullible in the extreme, where is the tangible proof that this is a bike you own? I don't believe you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, MooN said:

you could have got thatphoto anywhere, you surely don't want us squirrel heads to just believe what you tell us, that would be gullible in the extreme, where is the tangible proof that this is a bike you own? I don't believe you. 

It's mine alright, unlike lefties I don't tell lies, that bike you post photos of, whose is it really ?

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

It's mine alright, unlike lefties I don't tell lies, that bike you post photos of, whose is it really ?

I'm not asking you to believe that the tiger is mine, or even that I exist otside of here, You're the one telling us to believe what you say and that you can prove that anything else is fake and yet you can't prove you're not a fake.  

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Hey Pete, like the topbox?

P1010273.jpg

Looks like a random image off the net.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MooN said:

I'm not asking you to believe that the tiger is mine, or even that I exist otside of here, You're the one telling us to believe what you say and that you can prove that anything else is fake and yet you can't prove you're not a fake.  

Everyone is wrong except zzzak. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Just to set your minds at rest I just took these, its a bit dark in the garage but you can see the same bike, with one new can on it and also todays forum front page.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zzzak said:

Just to set your minds at rest I just took these, its a bit dark in the garage but you can see the same bike, with one new can on it and also todays forum front page.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

Any competent hacker would ba capable of faking a redated webpage, especially in a format so small it pixelates if you try to zoom in to the details. Photoshopping the image of a fake site in a toy phone into the image of a bike in a shed is easy. You’re just like “them”, fakes and lies, all of it! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Any competent hacker would ba capable of faking a redated webpage, especially in a format so small it pixelates if you try to zoom in to the details. Photoshopping the image of a fake site in a toy phone into the image of a bike in a shed is easy. You’re just like “them”, fakes and lies, all of it! 

KTM's breed jealousy by the looks of it.

18 minutes ago, zzzak said:

KTM's breed jealousy by the looks of it.

Just post a picture of yourself with the bike out on a ride with something to prove it is current.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Just post a picture of yourself with the bike out on a ride with something to prove it is current.

Once its rideable I would love to, hoping to fire it up this Easter.

44 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Once its rideable I would love to, hoping to fire it up this Easter.

Oh I see, you have an unridable bike. How many years has it been like that?

48 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Once it’s rideable I would love to, hoping to fire it up this Easter.

Do you have Easter in South America?

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That’s because twats have top boxes and you’re a twat.

Says Trailer boy.

I love my topbox just as Pete loves his, pull up to park, remove dslr and lens, place helmet, gloves and other shit in the box, take photos, swap and ride home or do the same with groceries.

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

Says Trailer boy.

I love my topbox just as Pete loves his, pull up to park, remove dslr and lens, place helmet, gloves and other shit in the box, take photos, swap and ride home or do the same with groceries.

Good for the deep state to hide trackers underneath as well.

Just now, zzzak said:

Says Trailer boy.

How often do you do that, only we've seen zilch from you since you came here ............

No Way Bird GIF