Kove 450 rally

Sir Fallsalot

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

o be honest the distance might be a pain on it compared to a big bike, no?

That's all down to personal preference, I don't find it anymore of a pain riding my CRF250 Rally on a long distance than I use to on my KTM950ADV.  There is also the fact that 85 mpg is a lot better than 42 mpg with fuel prices as they are now.

• Like 2

Checking the Kove website, turns out there's two versions of the Rally available, a Factory and a Standard one. The Factory is proper height and has the 30l tanks, the Standard version is shorter and has 15l capacity, I won't use homophobic comments to describe the standard version though.

The service intervals are those of a normal 450 high performance single, 2000km oil changes that I would expect to take to 3000km, but it only has a 1.8l oil capacity, which is normal but not really good for a 5000km trip. It's supposed to be looked after like a rally bike, then, which makes sense.

9000rpm and 170kmh top speed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's all down to personal preference, I don't find it anymore of a pain riding my CRF250 Rally on a long distance than I use to on my KTM950ADV.  There is also the fact that 85 mpg is a lot better than 42 mpg with fuel prices as they are now.

I have to admit to having been spoiled by sitting on GSs.

• Like 1