I don't know about you......

XTreme

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

........but I'd rather stick with the soulless boredom of a Honda than have to endure this shit!

It can happen to any bike Pete..I swear if mine let's me down in the spring..I'm pretty sure  I'll be calling the fire department...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

It can happen to any bike Pete..I swear if mine let's me down in the spring..I'm pretty sure  I'll be calling the fire department...

None of the 65 bikes I've had have ever caught fire......and there's certainly no reports of any CB500 Hondas bursting into flames. And they've sold shitloads of them over the last 10 years.

You don't sound too confident with this KTM though?

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You don't sound too confident with this KTM though?

There is a fuel line that's awfully close to the front header pipe..it's wrapped in a heatshield...if that line comes off or burst...it's instant barbecue time...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

There is a fuel line that's awfully close to the front header pipe..it's wrapped in a heatshield...if that line comes off or burst...it's instant barbecue time...

And there hasn't been a recall?

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I saw that the other day, some of the guys that have 790/890's were saying that the fuel lines run close to the exhaust

Clearly not made for hot climates. KTM has been a let down lately.

I know one of Portugal’s best race motorcycle mechanics and his shop stopped selling KTM bikes not made for motocross or enduro because he couldn’t handle the warranty claims and dissatisfied customers.   Sold a bunch of Dukes and swore to never again.

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And there hasn't been a recall?

You troll :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You troll 

Well I thought it was a relevant question myself.

After all, the handling of warranty issues, particularly those that are dangerous, give a clear indicator as to the quality of a company.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well I thought it was a relevant question myself.

After all, the handling of warranty issues, particularly those that are dangerous, give a clear indicator as to the quality of a company.

KTM dealers are used to selling racebikes with no warranty. They’re crap with warranties.

• Like 3